All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresent a memorable award or simply secure an investment with the 2005 United States Silver Dollar. This American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. The 2005 United States Silver Dollar has been issued since 1986 and consists of one ounce of fine silver. Inspired by the image of the Walking Liberty on a previously circulated half dollar coin, the obverse of this United States Bullion was designed by Adolph A. Weinman in the year 1916. The reverse of this silver bullion coin was designed by John Mercanti, who portrays the thirteen stars above the bald eagle grasping an olive branch and arrows behind the union shield. Every one of this United States Bullion is minted to exact specifications and guaranteed by the US government for purity. This United States Bullion with reeded edges has become a worldwide favorite of both coin collectors and metals investors.
- TypeAmerican Eagle Bullion Coins
- Catalog NumberKM# 273
- Mint NameU.S. Mint
- Mint LocationPhiladelphia,West Point
- sdc.string.Obverse DescriptionLiberty walking left
- sdc.string.Reverse DescriptionEagle with shield
- Obverse DesignerAdolph A. Weinman
- Reverse DesignerJohn Mercanti
- GeoUnited States
- Sub GeoNot Available
Most relevant reviews
- afret1961-81Nov 15, 2016by
Couldn't find a better coin at a better price if you try
Verified purchase: Yes
- astren0Jan 21, 2016by
Worth the money
Verified purchase: Yes
- nipperdonJun 12, 2010by
United States 2005 Marine Corps Dollar and Stamp Set
A wonderful piece and a great tribute to my sister service, the United States Marine Corps. The inspiring stamp from World War 2 depicting the recreation of the flag raising on Iwo Jima brings back memories of stamp collecting. The coin depicts the globe and anchor with pride and is a fitting tribute to our oldest service, the United States Marine Corps.
- bugsy1aDec 12, 2011by
Break the strangle hold on the silver cartel by buying American Eagles
Let's all buy American Silver Eagles for gifts , and break the strangle hold that's keeping silver underpriced by the silver cartel . Silver price would sky rocket if everyone in America bought just ONE silver Eagle for a Christmas gift this year . Just Do It . Buy 2 , they're small .
- xpiousDec 10, 2012by
Buy American Silver Coins ...
American Silver Coins are your best investment next to Gold but gold is so expencive, so it looks like Silver is the new gold . Keep buying SILVER !!!