More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cordless Telephones & Handsets
Save on Cordless Telephones & Handsets
- $58.96Trending at $67.98
- $69.99Trending at $75.25
- $29.89Trending at $39.98
- $47.91Trending at $49.74
- $27.99Trending at $29.25
- $69.28Trending at $94.89
- $70.00Trending at $83.18
About this product
- Product InformationWith multirange technology, the Uniden DECT3380-3R phone provides superior coverage. For hands free usage, this Uniden 1.9 GHz cordless phone has a handset speakerphone. The caller ID memory of this Uniden phone can store 30 names or numbers. You can put the Uniden DECT3380-3R phone on silent mode with the do not disturb feature that allows you to work without any distractions. Once fully charged, this Uniden 1.9 GHz cordless phone offers talk time of 7 hours. You can use this Uniden phone as an intercom or can easily transfer calls between handsets.
- TypeCordless Phone
- FeaturesAnswering System,Speakerphone,Supports Caller ID
- Answering System TypeDigital
- Talk Time7 Hours
- Conference Call CapabilityYes
- Dialer TypeKeypad
- Digital TechnologyDECT
Most relevant reviews
- 14967373@delete...Dec 04, 2011by
A sleek, dependable sytem.....
I am happy with this system. I like the slim design and the compact stations. The window is easy to see and read in the dark but the keypad isn't lit very well. I've had it a while now and really appreciate the battery life of each unit...they last a few days. I've taken the phones outside but haven't really had a chance to test their range.
- hotdoggy2uMar 10, 2013by
Product was as billed.
I had problems when using my old cordless phones with calls dropping out durng conversaations. I felt that it was a range issue and started seraching for long range units. I looked on Ebay and found Unidens and they filled the billed. tks pamastertoy
- aaaam_dAug 13, 2012by
Quality and use very poor.
Very POOR phone. Do not reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used Uniden phones in the past and have had no problems. When I talk into the phone voices would echo and background noises in the house would be very loud on the phone. It is quite a bit more difficult to use than other devices. Difficult to setup and we are always losing the signal so we have to reset prior to using at least once a week. Think twice before buying this phone.
- ldeboerApr 05, 2011by
A great value
We purchased this phone system for a 3 story brick conference center. We put the main unin on the first floor and the repeater unit on the third floor, We now have full phone coverage for the entire building. We are very satisifed!