CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an insight into the world of twitching, and the personal account of some of the author's missions to add birds to his increasing British life-list. This book contains his own photographs, paintings and illustrations, as well as car crashes, stormy sea crossings, plane convoys and even a coastguard rescue, encountered during his bird-quest.
- Author BiographyJames Hanlon was born in South London in 1974. Very early on he developed a keen interest in wildlife, regularly going birdwatching by the age of 10. By his mid-teens, the author had established himself as a keen twitcher, contributing illustrations and occasionally photographs top a number of rare bird publications. James Hanlon graduated from Bangor University in Zoology. Presently, the author works as an Immigration Enforcement Officer in Essex and lives near Cambridge.
- Author(s)J. Hanlon
- PublisherBrambleby Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrambleby Books
- Content Note16 colour plates, b&w drawings
- Width170 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.