Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $19.99Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by gigimgm
- Est. delivery by Jun 13
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationTrauma Team is a medical action game that puts players in charge of life-and-death situations. As in Atlus' previous Trauma Center games, players take the role of a medical professional and perform hands-on procedures and operation, using the Wii's motion-sensitive controls. Trauma Team expands the hospital sim challenges by having players perform in six different medical fields, as six different specialist characters. Maria Torres is a paramedic who specializes in first aid and triage. Gabriel Cunningham is an expert diagnostician. Naomi Kimishima specializes in forensic medicine, investigating mysterious deaths. The inmate known by his prison number CR-S01 is a brilliant surgeon, now incarcerated for his suspected role in a deadly biological attack (of which he has no memory). Tomoe Tachibana is a surgeon as well, specializing in endoscopy. Once a soldier with the U.S. Army's Special Forces, Hank Freebird now works as an orthopedic surgeon (when he's not incognito fighting crime at night!). The game's graphics have a hand-drawn appearance, and the presentation is heavily influenced by anime. Between the delicate and demanding medical procedures, the game's storyline adds romance and drama with intense character personalities and interactions.
- GameTrauma Team
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction, Adventure,Simulation
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2010
- Game Special Features<li>Dramatic medical simulation follow-up to Trauma Center<br/><br/><li>Use motion controls to perform hands-on diagnosis and surgery<br/><br/><li>Shifting storyline places players in six medical specialties<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesTrauma Center Series
Most relevant reviews
- edge310Apr 15, 2017by
Have fun playing house, diagnosing, comparing charts, performing surgery. Not a party game but lots of fun for the Jr. Doc in all of us.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tihosraSep 25, 2016by
Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite games and this one works great!! Thank you!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wxscooterJun 02, 2010by
A 'TEAM' EFFORT
Unlike it predecessors, Trauma Team brings a large variety of gameplay to the table and should appeal to both the newbies and the hardcore Trauma Center players. +++ POSITIVES +++ + VARIETY - Unlike the previous Trauma Center games, there's much more than surgery. Between endoscopy, first response, forensics, diagnosis, and specialist there's PLENTY to keep you occupied. Hours and hours of gameplay is guaranteed! + NICE STORYLINE - As the game progresses, we learn more and more about the six characters. Nearly all of which have their lives inter-twined with one another. Some of the dialogue may be a bit cliche, but the cut scenes are quite enjoyable! + LEVELS OF GAMEPLAY - I started off on the 'intern' level which has been a breeze thus far. This is perfect for the newbie surgeon (or the wuss like me). I've been told that harder levels are unlocked when you complete the game. I'm sure they will provide more challenge and incentive in the future... + CUTSCENES - Almost like watching a 3-D comic book, the before and after scenes to each chapter are very engrossing. I find myself drooling while I stare and colorful clips. Some are better than others, but all are worth your time (thus far). + 2 PLAYER GAMEPLAY - While I have yet to try it out, my wife is eager to join me in virtual surgery. Only 4 of the 6 categories are multiplayer, but another bonus for this great game! ooo NEUTRAL ooo o CONTINUITY - While you can tackle the categories in any order you want, the game is made so that you stick to the order of certain events. For example, a surgery you perform may spoil a diagnosis from the previous chapter if you decide to skip ahead. It's nice that there is an order to everything, but this disuades you from sticking to your favorite category for a long time. (It's like eating the M&M's as they come out of the package, and not trying to pick all the green ones out first...) --- NEGATIVES --- - LANGUAGE - One thing that caught me well off guard was the language! I ended up turning it off when my 4-year-old started watching and the words "a**hole" and "s*it" came up in the cutscenes. I personally don't mind the lanugage, but those who have younger ears should turn down the volume. The game is given a 'T' rating for a reason, and it's not just the blood. - FORENSICS REDUNDANCY - One of the coolest parts of the game can get a bit long and redudant. Some chapters took nearly 2 hours to complete. Most of the time is listening to the same clues over and over again. And, don't try to skip anything or you'll be lost! *** OVERALL *** One solid game that is well worth a $40 (or so) investment. You'll have hours of playtime that takes you through all different levels of the ER and beyond. Truama Center players will love the improvements. New surgeons should apply ASAP! Read full review
- milkbonecrusade...Jun 01, 2011by
Solid game, some bad parts but well worth the 11 bucks I paid for it.
Fun game, some characters are better than others (diagnosis and forensics aren't any fun, really). If you can bear some of the least memorable parts of the game for the sake of progression, it's not bad at all. Should be able to get at a good value, too.
- rjoh5580Mar 09, 2013by
I bought this product to continue the Trauma Center series. I like that you can play 6 different people, but I dislike that you can only go so far with one character before it makes you pick a new one. This is the best Trauma Center game I have ever played.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $6.89Trending at $12.99
- $31.99Trending at $36.95
- $20.00Trending at $22.99
- $23.94Trending at $24.99
- $154.95Trending at $275.97
- $8.10Trending at $10.32
- $28.39Trending at $29.97