Best Selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks
Save on PC Laptops & Netbooks
- $249.00Trending at $259.99
- $899.95Trending at $1,099.00
- $749.99Trending at $1,127.50
- $749.99Trending at $1,049.99
- $427.99Trending at $437.50
- $1,050.95Trending at $1,269.95
- $274.99Trending at $289.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Toshiba L775D-S7340 notebook in brushed aluminum blue is a quad-core laptop. It offers a large 640 GB hard drive for ample storage space for business files, music, photos, and other data. The processor for this Toshiba Satellite laptop is an AMD A6 Quad-Core with a speed of 2.3 GHz. The installed amount of memory on this quad-core laptop is 6 GB. In addition, it includes a 17.3-inch screen that offers high-definition graphics. The Toshiba Satellite laptop also features Windows 7 Home Premium as the installed operating system, and the Li-ion battery provides an average life of 5.06 hours without needing recharging. Graphics are delivered in high definition by an AMD Radeon HD 6520 co-processor and a Radeon HD 6520G graphics card, with a maximum screen resolution of 1330x768 pixels. Furthermore, three USB 2.0 ports are available on the Toshiba L775D-S7340 notebook. Additional details for this particular Toshiba Satellite laptop include a memory speed of 1333 MHz, a weight of 6.2 lbs, a hard drive rotational speed of 5400 RPM, and a built-in optical drive.
- ModelSatellite L775D-S7340
- ColorBrushed Aluminum Blue
- Laptop TypeNotebook/Laptop
- Battery Run TimeUp to 5.06 Hours
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Memory Cache4096 KB
- Processor TypeAMD A Series Quad-Core
- Processor Speed2.3GHz
- Installed Memory6GB
- RAM Max Supported Size8GB
- Bus Speed1333 MHz
- Hard Drive640GB 5400RPM HDD (Hard Disc Drive)
- Storage ControllerSerial ATA
- Optical Drive TypeBlu-Ray
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),6x (BD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD+R DL),8x (DVD+R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed8x (DVD+RW)
- Display Size17.3in.
- Video CardAMD Radeon HD 6520G
- Graphics Processing TypeIntegrated/On-Board Graphics
- Audio OutputsHeadphones
- Ports3 x USB 2.0,HDMI,RJ-45 (NIC),VGA out
- Networking TypeIntegrated 10/100 Network Card
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Depth10.6 in.
- Height1.49 in.
- Width16.3 in.
- Weight6.2 lb.
- Input MethodKeyboard,Touchpad
- Operating SystemWindows 7
Most relevant reviews
- bchuntApr 08, 2013by
Great all around laptop
Great all around laptop.Powerful enough to play games and some web development. I use it to edit and create graphics.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.