Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $58.99Trending at $64.36
- $39.98Trending at $50.99
- $44.36Trending at $53.95
- $125.00Trending at $169.00
- $10.69Trending at $14.50
- $69.99Trending at $77.98
- $23.90Trending at $39.97
About this product
- Product InformationWith progressive scan technology, the Toshiba SD-V392SC DVD player lets you enjoy your movies with better quality. Watch your favorite TV shows as this Toshiba DVD player comes with a TV tuner. The Virtual Surround, Dolby Digital, and DTS output of this DVD player/VCR combo deliver excellent sound. This Toshiba DVD player supports DVDs, CDs, and other audio and video formats, letting you enjoy your favorite videos and music. The one touch recording of this DVD player/VCR combo lets you instantly record from the channel you are watching. Use the parental control feature in the Toshiba SD-V392SC to block inappropriate channels.
- DVD TypeDVD Player
- Built-In Combo FeaturesVCR
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsCD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,DVD+R,DVD-R,VCD
- FeaturesParental Lock,Progressive Scan
- Playable File FormatsJPEG
- Progressive ScanWith Progressive Scan
- Video Output SystemNTSC
- Video DAC10 bit / 54 MHz
- Picture ControlBlack Level,Zoom
- Audio DAC24 bit / 192 kHz
- Surround SoundDTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only),Virtual Surround
- InputsAnalog Audio x 1,Composite x 1,RF (TV) x 1
- OutputsAnalog Audio x 2,Component x 1,Composite x 1,Digital Audio Coaxial RCA,Digital Audio Optical x 1,S-Video
- Front PanelAudio Input,Composite Input
- Remote ControlStandard
- On Screen DisplayYes: English, French, Spanish
- Parental ControlYes
- Record And Play FeaturesOne Touch Recording
- Recordable Disc FormatsVHS Cassette
- Recording SpeedsSLP,SP
- VCR Video heads4
- Weight7.9 lb.
- Exterior ColorSilver
- Release DateFebruary
Most relevant reviews
- chris8913May 01, 2011by
Awesome product, and seller was 5-star!
I cannot say enough good things about the Toshiba SD-V392 DVD Player/VCR Combo. I wish they still made them, because I can record on VCR and also watch DVDs. I am grateful to have found a new (never been used) unit on Ebay. I also purchased a used one as a backup.
- ronrocks10Sep 24, 2009by
Toshiba SD-V392SC DVD Player / VCR Combo
This DVD Player / VCR Combo was delivered exactly how it was descibed, I need it cause like so many others we still have VHS laying around and also New DVD'S so this product works great for me, and the plus is everything works just like stated.
- palletizermann6...May 14, 2011by
just what I wanted
just what I was looking for. have had no problems with the unit. works just as it's suppose to.
- chanelm326Nov 09, 2009by
used-- bad idea
When i first got it only the dvd worked and then about a month later it just completely stopped. Waste of 30 bucks.