All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrive to new destinations without a wrinkle of worry on your forehead, with the TomTom XL 335 SE navigator. Track your location with ease, using the 16:9 LCD widescreen display of this TomTom automotive GPS receiver. The IQ Routes technology of this TomTom GPS device uses actual speed data collected from millions of users, to display the fastest routes at any point in time. Navigate difficult junctions with ease, using the Advanced Lane Guidance feature of this TomTom automotive GPS receiver that directs you with precision. Keep your eyes on the road and get turn-by-turn directions to your destination from this TomTom GPS device. The TomTom XL 335 SE navigator, with multiple language spoken navigation and user interface, enables you to access interesting applications in any language of your choice.
- ModelXL 335 SE
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypePortable
- Screen Size4.3"
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- Display TypeLCD Display
- Battery Life3 Hours
Most relevant reviews
- omarmithuJul 06, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wl812Mar 08, 2011by
TomTom XL 335 SE Automotive GPS Receiver
I decided to upgrade from a Magellan roadmate 1200. I like the Magellan because it was much easier to use but it had limited points of interest. I bought this one because it has more points of interests and it has free updates. The features that i like about the TomTom, over the magellan, is that it shows you with a green arrow which lanes you need to be in when you are about to make an exit. It also shows you the speed limit of the road you are on and how fast you are going. It is much faster when recalculating routes(if you miss your exit for example). Also you can manually correct your map if there is a road block that the tomtom doesnt know about. The one feature i like about the magellan over this one is that the magellan lets you see the text of the map you are about to travel by only pressing one button where the tomtom you have to search for the text. I like to see the text because i like to see in writing which roads im going to be looking for in case i know of a shortcut. In short i would recommend either the Magellan or the TomTom depending on your needs. They both get you where yu need to go if you have an adress. the Magellan is much easier to use for those that are impatient with electronical devices. The TomTom has better features. Read full review
- jovanna96Mar 06, 2011by
Way better than previous versions
I love that this tells me the street names and has better graphics than then TomTom One XL. It's also much easier to toggle between day and night graphics. My only complaint about this is that the way they re-organized the menu makes it difficult to view the route. They also did away with navigate to major cross streets. That's right. If you don't know the exact address or you don't want to go to the city center, you're screwed. There is still navigate to point on map, but the zooming and centering is so hokey that it's about as useless as it was on the previous version. Overall, I would buy it again but I wish they had kept major cross-streets.
- jkmopflJun 02, 2011by
A 'REASONABLE DEVICE' that was quite helpful in my 2 day trip south.
I bought this 'Tom Tom' that was used for about 2 weeks. It has taken a 'bit of time' to learn how to use it. It is not as easy as they say to upgrade maps. However during my use of the GPS, it finally started & (I learned) how to operate it. It did work very well in town traffic. The cost was reasonable, but if you look around, the same day I bought this, it was available at my neighborhood Wal-Mart at a few dollars less. I am happy with my purchase and WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE..!!
- 96231584@delete...Jan 05, 2012by
Wouldn't leave home without it
Got another unit for my wife's car so we both have one. I wouldn't take a trip without one. Find them to be 99% accurate and have kept me out of a lot of trouble on various trips. I enjoy the convenience of knowing how far it is to the next "turn" so that on a trip reduces stress level. On open road highway travel also enjoy the double check on my speed control setting (is 72mph speed control really 72mph?!)plus knowing what the actual speed limit is on various roads. Price is alot more attactive than ordering as an option on a new auto.
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $534.95Trending at $586.25
- $1,299.99Trending at $1,329.99
- $2,499.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $939.19Trending at $1,244.00
- $449.99Trending at $699.99
- $1,089.99Trending at $1,999.99
- $449.00Trending at $474.00