Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $49.95Trending at $63.03
- $125.00Trending at $142.90
- $272.87Trending at $287.30
- $474.99Trending at $499.97
- $90.00Trending at $129.94
- $235.00Trending at $269.99
- $244.95Trending at $259.45
About this product
- ModelONE V4
- MPN1EE000202,1EE000205,1EE000209,1EE000212,1EE001001,1EE001300,1EE001303,1EE00209,1EE0030001,1EE003003,1EE100203,1EE101301,1EE105402,336897,336897 BUN5924 1EE0030001 Onefulleuropetraffic 1EE00209 1EE105402 1EE101301 L131501 1EE000202 1EE000205 BUN5994 BUN5995 1EE000209 BUN5996 ONEGREATBRITAINV4 BUN6806 BUN6807 ONEUKROITRAFFICV4 ONEWESTERNEUROPEV4 ONEWESTERNEUROPETRAFFICV4 1EE001001 1EE003003 B,546159,BUN5924,BUN5994,BUN5995,BUN5996,BUN6690,BUN6806,BUN6807,L131501,ONEFULLEUROPETRAFFIC,ONEGBV4,ONEGREATBRITAINTRAFFICV4,ONEGREATBRITAINV4,ONEUKROITRAFFICV4,ONEWESTERNEUROPETRAFFICV4,ONEWESTERNEUROPEV4
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Plug-in,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size3.5"
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- Display Type64k Colors LCD TFT Display
- Resolutions240 X 320
- Audible FeaturesVoice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorLane Assist,Route Recalculation
- Battery Type and QuantityProprietary Li-Ion
- Battery Life3 Hours
- Height3.07 in.
- Width3.62 in.
- Depth0.98 in.
- Weight0.33 lb.
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- buyconferencedv...Feb 03, 2014by
Have TOMTOM, will TRAVEL
i prefer the tomtom over many other gps units, because it has 3 separate 'speed alerts', once tells you if you're going over the speed limit (that you need to set the first time your on a road), the second tells u if you're going over a 'set speed', and the third 'dims the display' when over another set speed... AWESOME!!! haven't got a speeding ticket since... the v4 is smaller and more compact, and requires different mounting brackets than the v3...
- devildog3377Mar 24, 2011by
Tom Tom one V4 GPS unit
I think the tom tom 1 V4 is a very good unit, it does the job and is not hard at all to figure out. It does'nt have all the bells and whistles that your more expensive models have but for know more than I use it for like finding jobsites finding out of town places points of interest and the sporting events for the kids its perfect for our family if anything ever happens to it I would get another one just like it. The only beef that I have with the unit is the battery time on it without the plug is only three hours which sucks if your car cigarette lighter does'nt work, mine does and whenever I use it I always plug it in in the car but if useing on bike or walking in a city or cab u better not be longer than 3 hours. With that said for the price I think it is a very good deal.
- geojefmeteoriteJun 03, 2012by
no frills effective unit user freindly quick aquisition of satelites
this unit is so easy to use and does not require you to hit several buttons to just show a map. i had one before was stolen so i bought a garmin and it was a headache often taking a mile or two to locate satelites and several times not getting them. on top of that asking me could not locate satelites do i want to continue . and then there is the start up having to press at least three buttons just to display a map of current location. this tomtom just needs to have the power button on. it is also so easy to qiuckly input an address and get where you need to go. i deliver pizzas on the side and i use it to tell me the next street i am approaching so i dont have to guess very effeincent and highly recommend this product
- dupreeks508Feb 02, 2011by
TomTom ONE V4 Automotive GPS Receiver
I got this GPS for a friend. I always have used garmin and now even more so my smartphone with google maps. I am very happy with the quality of this tom tom and to get the same features on a garmin I know I would be spending twice as much. After purchasing this tom tom I am thinking for the time I do not have my smartphone with me or just need an easy to use and cheap gps to get me from point a to be b that it might be time to to sell my expensive garmin (which hardly gets any use these days) and get myself this same tom tom here. I was very happy with the interface, the ease of setup and all of the functions that were packed into it. My friend loves it and I do to.
- tadingramOct 31, 2011by
great product easy to use
great products works wonderful easy to see screen simple to operate. i like the compact version better than the big bulky ones. battery seems to last good when not charging. the only bad part was when i got it all the words on it were in a different language and it was kinda hard to figure out how to get it to english!