Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1.89+ $3.39 Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by msgamesnsupplies
- See details for delivery est.
- $3.00+ Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by tonysvideogames
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationCombining the stealth, tactics, and action popularized in both the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon franchises, Splinter Cell represents a new Tom Clancy series featuring a single character instead of the team-oriented play found in Red Storm's successful squad-based shooter games. The title alludes to the secret organization players are part of, an offshoot of the NSA called Third Echelon, whose members rigorously serve to protect America using whatever means necessary. <br><br>Players embark on a series of missions to eliminate potential security threats by covertly infiltrating and destroying the data and communications critical to cyber-terrorist operations. The lead character, Sam Fisher, must conduct his missions without being detected or risk being disavowed by his agency and left to his own devices. Splinter Cell uses a modified version of Epic's Unreal Engine technology for its visual presentation.
- GameTom Clancy's Splinter Cell
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore, Violence
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Release Year2003
- Game Special Features<li>Includes multiple behind-the-scenes videos, interviews, and trailers on the making of the game<br/><br/><li>In addition to patrolling guards, players must avoid cameras and automated turrets, as well as bypass key pad locks and<br/><br/><li>Sam Fisher's voice-overs recorded by veteran actor Michael Ironside<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Series
Most relevant reviews
- jgri2454Aug 05, 2011by
Stealth taken to the extreme level
I love this game. The story line is good, The AI is real good considering it's from '02. I like the hints that the characters drop while you play the game e.g. Sam: "Got any more diversions?" Lambert: "Your gun's full of them." The subtle secrecy of the communication between characters in the game makes it that much more enjoyable. Overall, it's a good game and has major replayability. I recommend this to anyone who is new to SC, or an old school fan, like me. :)
- chrissuardJul 02, 2006by
Splinter Cell, Stealth Action Redefined
Splinter Cell, as the title says, is Stealth Action Redefined. the first time I ever played it was about three years ago, and I won it in less then a week. the only drawback with this game is it's single player, although they have added it for the new titles. the graphics are awesome, Story Lines Great, and the in between level movies are pretty good. get one today, all it costs is $5!
- heineman69Jun 19, 2009by
Splinter cell is an amazingly accuret game based on black ops military. I served 5 years in the Army Special Forces and this game showes alot of the same things that go on in the black ops system today. Great game for anyone with a head on there shoulders or military savy.
- dankibringMar 22, 2008by
Splinter Cell A++
I've played all the splinter cells now that I just beat the first game. I wanted to play the first one because I'm such a fan and felt like I'm missing out. I was very impressed with the graphics and gameplay being what seemed, very ahead of its time. The knife was missed but Splinter Cell games are always a great time. I recommend this title and all the other Splinter Cell games for everyone! A+
- dave_and_joey20...Nov 01, 2009by
what can i say about a splinter cell title that hasn't already been said a thousand times. they are all great . and make you want to play till the end. and then buy the next one or wait for the next to be made .
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $6.57Trending at $10.52
- $18.45Trending at $21.40
- $18.99Trending at $20.89
- $28.95Trending at $31.95
- $16.95Trending at $19.98
- $25.99Trending at $27.95
- $15.50Trending at $17.48