Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $11.82+ $4.74 Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by wjkmalone
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $5.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by rvanhouten2012
- See details for delivery est.
- $8.71Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by jjgames
- Est. delivery by Aug 28
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationTom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth original game in Ubisoft's definitive stealth action series, starring modern-day ninja Sam Fisher, former NSA special operative. The game breaks from earlier adventures, as Fisher breaks from his government service to embark on a quest of vengeance. The action is faster and more fluid than in earlier games, and Fisher's superior abilities in hand-to-hand combat are brought out of the shadows to the forefront, for fast-paced, violent encounters.<br><br>In at least one sense of the word, the title's "Conviction" denotes the main character's drive and dedication to his cause. The story is darker and much more personal than in previous Splinter Cell adventures, even including the morally ambiguous Double Agent. The hero has lost his faith in the NSA and the Third Echelon, turning his back on their institutions and applying his peerless skills of infiltration and assassination to a more personal task. He seeks the killers of his daughter and is willing to leave a trail of as many dead bodies as it may take, be they hardened criminals or government operatives, in order to have his revenge.<br><br>Splinter Cell: Conviction introduces a new system, called "Mark and Execute," that allows the hero to attack enemies or objects with amazing speed and accuracy, when properly prepared. While Fisher is hiding and undetected, he can observe a scene and players can use a button to temporarily tag different people or objects. When a second button is pressed, Fisher breaks stealth and immediately fires at each tagged target, in rapid succession, allowing him to shoot out all the lights in a room, destroy cameras and other security equipment, or to quickly kill multiple enemies with the element of surprise, before they have a chance to fight back, defend themselves, or raise an alarm.<br><br>Even if Fisher is caught in the middle of a maneuver, all is not lost, as he can still try to dash to the shadows for a quick getaway. If he is successful in regaining stealth, a ghost image of Fisher will appear where he was last spotted, giving players a visual reference to where the enemy will be concentrating its attention and perhaps allowing them to attempt another surprise attack from a different angle. The Best Buy exclusive includes a code to redeem an in-game "SC3000 Assault Rifle."
- GameTom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction [Best Buy Exclusive]
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2010
- Game Special Features<li>Classic Splinter Cell play with intense combat and faster, more fluid action<br/><br/><li>Fisher turns his back on Third Echelon in a dark, personal story of vengeance<br/><br/><li>Use "mark and execute" system to quickly and quietly take out multiple opponents<br/><br/><li>Return to the shadows from broken cover, leave enemies wondering where you went<br/><br/><li>Created by Ubisoft Montreal and featuring the voice of Michael Ironside<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Series
Most relevant reviews
- ink1v92realSep 25, 2012by
Great game however might not be wise to buy full price very short.
Great Game and new feel to a modern classic, but due to this change in gameplay (faster paced) the game even on the most difficult and frustrating realistic setting still felt short. And as a fan I had high hopes playing through such a title but in the end I can't help but feel let down after all ubisoft promised and how long they took to makes this game. However that doesn't make this a bad game at all in fact it might appeal to a newer genre of gamers who aren't used to the traditional metal gear stealth type games. And fans will appreciate the story of Sam Fisher in this installment. If you haven't picked up this title do so now This generations current consoles will soon end after the annoucement of the next gen. This title will be many of those left behind in the backs of gamers who enjoyed it don't let this experience slip by. Read full review
- 7777777hmJul 13, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- billysan291Sep 08, 2011by
The best stealth game on 360.
One of the best stealth games on 360. Splinter Cell returns only this time more dynamic. The past Splinter Cell games featured more trial and error gameplay that well wasn't for everyone. This game creates a more open and diverse experience which doesn't forced the down a more linear path. The more streamlined gameplay may make it easier but in the long run it's far more fun especially during replays. The game also has co-op modes which is awesome. Plus there is an option for split-screen which is a big plus. Really recommend this to anyone looking for a satisfying stealth game.
- stealthiproduct...Apr 10, 2011by
Amazing game and very challenging
One awesome feature of the game is that when your in stealth, it shows it in black and white, and when your reveled, its color. I thought it was a smart idea but it made me kind of sick. It keeps changing colors and that made it kind of hard to focus. It has tough missions and informs you of all it's previous prequels. The game was straightforward and easy to play. I didn't finish the game yet but it is starting to get good. I might put this game on hold. The game should include an option for the stealth fade between the changing color or just plain color with a "detection" meter.
- 1011573227@dele...May 26, 2010by
Splinter Cell Conviction- DaKookieMunster's Review
Awesome game, i bought the special edition of this at GameStop and beat the ENTIRE game in an hour. the campaign is short, and if you really like the Splinter Cell games you should know that this one isn't as long as some of the others like Chaos Theory. If you have Xbox-Live you might be a bit a disapointed in this feature, it's good no doubt about that but not very many people play it sometimes making the game increasingly boring. Unless you know people that have it, the LIVE feature of this game is extremely boring, the Co-Op feature gets boring too. Co-Op is ok, but it's story is just way too short. If your looking for a Splinter Cell game with reasonable multiplayer and OK campaign get this one. Overall it's a great game the stories are just a tad short but are very challenging and require stealth, teamwork and being ninja-like; half of the reviews out there say that this game requires almost no stealth but Conviction almost requires more than any other splinter cell game. Read full review
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $52.99Trending at $68.58
- $49.95Trending at $75.99
- $34.00Trending at $35.95
- $49.99Trending at $56.99
- $12.30Trending at $15.99
- $60.95Trending at $77.99
- $19.91Trending at $29.83