Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $12.99+ $2.99 Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by muboutletstore
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationTimeShift is a futuristic first-person shooter that has, as the title suggests, players manipulating the flow of time. The game's lead protagonist is Colonel Michael Swift, who wears a sophisticated outfit called the Quantum Suit that grants him his time-altering powers. The storyline has Swift trying to fix the global changes he unwittingly set off while working on behalf of the government, making him a hostile target of his former employers. While advancing through the game's exterior and interior environments, players can slow time in order to sneak past defenses, disarm enemies, and avoid traps. Time can also be stopped entirely or reversed, allowing players to solve puzzles and to overcome overwhelming odds. The game includes over 30 single-player levels as well as online support for up to 16 combatants in a choice of multiplayer modes.
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language, Strong Language
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-16
- Release Year2007
- Game Special Features<li>Slow, stop, and reverse time to solve puzzles and to defeat enemies<br/><br/><li>Stop a tyrannical leader using the powers of the Quantum Suit<br/><br/><li>Complete over 30 missions across multiple environments<br/><br/><li>Master a variety of weapons, vehicles, and defense systems<br/><br/><li>Challenge up to 16 combatants in multiplayer combat<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- 6187maxAug 07, 2010by
Its worth a look, if you like Half Life.
This game has great graphics, good game play, and an alright story. TimeShif takes the first-person shooter to a new level marked by erratic time and good amount of action. Players take on the role of Colonel Michael Swift, a renowned and recently retired test pilot, who has accepted an offer from the US Government to test out two of the most significant inventions of the century. This leads to the ability to both bend and travel time. The concept within the game is cool and plays out good in first person. The way the game is set up with problem solving and action reminds me alot of the Half Life series off Orange Box. Its a fairlt easy paced action adventure title thats worth a look. If you played Half Life and like it, Check this one out. When I checked the online play it looked very slow. You can host your own games with this online and play private matches with friends. Read full review
- jslash52Mar 23, 2009by
Timeshift - Not What the Critics Say It Is.
Timeshift features the player as a scientist who developed a suit that can bend time. At the time of creation, an Alpha and Beta suit were developed. One of the suits (Beta) goes missing and the user interrupts the timeline. The scientist if forced to wear the remaining suit to track down the Beta suit. Graphically, the game now appears dated and is visible in tree/leaf textures throughout the levels. The visible nuances when slowing stopping and reversing time are second to none. Computer AI is of the sticky nature. When they see you, everyone in the immediate area concentrates on you. Then, they follow you for a specific distance and then back off. Skilled players will use this to their advantage. The AI is very accurate and swarm when prompted. This makes the difficulty very real but manageable. The audio used intelligently in this game. As the player ventures through the ravished city, the tyrant in charge constantly comments on his philosophy on society. It is well done. In conclusion, Timeshift is a unique take on the same old formula. Time manipulation is the reason I purchased the game and the developers (Saber Interactive) put much work into this game and it shows. 8/10 Read full review
- harrisdk2008Oct 26, 2012by
An underrated game. I bought for a cheap price and enjoyed playing the game. In this game your main character can manipulate time as he goes through each mission. The gameplay is good and the controls are easy. Overall, this is a fun first person shooter.
- immunitymuzikNov 04, 2007by
Turning back the time finally makes sense
This was actually a pretty decent game I thought.You start out fighting you're way through this army with mechanical machinery than once you get pass that part you go back in time from the beginning I'm guessing.The good things about this game is you can pause,rewind,and stop time but only for awhile,you have to pay attention to your timer bar to see how much time you have left.I liked the fact that it take advantage of this system and not use it for dumb purposes such as the games in the past, like Full Auto or Midnight Club,you actually use these techniques to stay alive.The different weapons are decent for what they are,they're basically the same you would use in any other game just the detailing of the weapon is different.The graphics are great,the sound is a little clucky but I didn't concentrate too much on that.The bad things are your objectives are constantly changing oh but don't worry,on your radar screen it will tell you where to go.Another thing is the voices are hard to hear,I found myself turning my T.V. up as loud as I can hear the voices but I would hear the crashing and bullets passing by super loud,I even had the voice volume set to 100 on the options screen.Also there is no open world it's basically get to point A to point B and that's that.Good game none the less.Now the multiplayer is very confusing and fast paced so I can't give too much of a review on that because I didn't play it very long,but there are different ways to play multiplayer,even a 1 on 1 if you just want to go head to head without the hassle of teams. Read full review
- lipfird71Apr 14, 2009by
A Time To Kill...Everything That Moves
Very VERY decent FPS here...Takes a little bit for the story to pick up and you get a better idea of what's going on..but once you do the game is almost over...it's a good game and should be played... VERDICT BUY If you can get it cheap then get it...you will have fun...it's very challenging in parts...almost frustrating...but worth it..have fun with this one...So far PREY is the best I have played in this genre and if you get the chance get that game also
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $48.99Trending at $50.99
- $49.89Trending at $54.98
- $49.99Trending at $53.48
- $33.45Trending at $41.21
- $39.98Trending at $49.99
- $15.99Trending at $19.85
- $49.95Trending at $55.89