Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $40.30Free shipping
- $35.58Free shipping
- $35.59Free shipping
- $4.83Free shipping
- $3.64Free shipping
About this product
- Product InformationTiger's back and EA's got him. This "2005" edition of the best-selling golf series will challenge the superstar prodigy like never before, however, with its new "Tiger-Proofing" course editing tools. Course can be altered, with longer tees or narrower fairways for example, to take away some of the advantages the accurate, long-ball hitting Tiger Woods wields. As in other recent versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour, single players create their own customized golfer (using a new and improved version of EA's Game Face feature) and attempt to work the character up the leader boards of various tournaments and events, eventually earning the right to challenge a number of unlockable real-life legends of the sport, including Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods himself.
- PublisherEA Sports
- GameTiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Release Year2004
- Game Special Features<li>Eight brand new licensed courses and two new original designs<br/><br/><li>Compete online in tournaments or one-one-games<br/><br/><li>New Legend Tour lets you play against such legends as Arnold Plamer, Ben Hogan, and more<br/><br/><li>Design your golfer with tattoos, piercings, scars, and more with Game Face II<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesPGA Tour Golf Series
Most relevant reviews
- botechallegianc...Apr 30, 2017by
Graphics are great for the year. Fun game
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- tom2317Oct 21, 2006by
For starters I will say that when it comes to golf, the last title I played was links 2004 which I thought was a great game. Offline, Tiger woods golf 2005 simply cannot be beat. Everything about the game is absolutely superb with the exception of the annoying heartbeat noises every time you get a shot going close to the hole. I guess if you suck at the game...then you don't hear it as much....but I get that noise on just about every hole...and as far as I can tell there is no way to shut it off. It would be fine if they saved this soundbyte for only shots that are gonna win or lose the game on the last hole...then I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. Online is mainly where I'm dissapointed. Like one of the other reviewers...I chose links 2004 last year because EA gave xbox live the snub again. There were modes of play available in that game that I hoped would be in this one also....mainly up to 4 players at a time in a match. This is only minor though and does not really affect my view of the game that much. The graphics in this game are absolutely stellar. The sounds (other than what I just complained about) are stellar. And the gameplay is stellar also, in my view. The courses are absolutely breathtaking with airplanes flying across the sky, wildlife grazing and moving around....this stuff is done exceptionally well. They make links 2004 look like an itchy and scratchy cartoon. If you are a golf fan and play on xbox live....this is a must have! If you don't play on xbox live...than from what I've read...it isn't different enough from last year to warrant a purchase. Either way....this game is one of the great ones. Read full review
- 94752218@delete...Aug 09, 2008by
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (PC)
I disliked the fact that it didn't work. It was pre registered and would not load properly and kept crashing my computer which was odd since it was supposed to be "NEW". Could have sent it back but there wasn't any information for return from seller. Have since bought another one and for someone who has never played golf "I love it!" I play it for hours it is very realistic and challenging..... You can play by yourself, up to 4 players or with professionals. It tracks and adjusts to your level of play to build your career as you improve. The graphics are very real and sometimes I feel like I'm watching TV and I get very caught up in the thing... Like I said you'll love it....
- richly917May 08, 2012by
Works, but with some quirks. But the price was right.
The Tiger Woods PGA Tour works on my iMac with Snow Leopard (latest version). But it wasn't designed to work with it. So there are a couple of small quirks. I don't know why there aren't more Golf programs for the Mac. Which is why I bought this one. But it does work. And I got it for a good price. If it had been a more recent version I would have given it 5 stars.
- marjon69269Feb 07, 2013by
The best tiger woods game ever!!
Bought this because I personally feel that tiger woods PGA 05 was the best one in the series as far as what can be achieved in the game . There are far more ways to create your character to be as realistic as possible, plus I liked the music tracks available in this version.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $50.00Trending at $68.58
- $53.95Trending at $75.99
- $32.99Trending at $34.92
- $30.99Trending at $35.95
- $12.30Trending at $16.49
- $60.95Trending at $75.99
- $19.98Trending at $28.50