Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $4.06Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by rarewaves
- See details for delivery est.
- $2.66+ Shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by bargaineersswapshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationPutt, swing, and slice with some of the biggest names in golf as you travel to various real and fantasy courses in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07. Practice your swing, play against human opponents online, or gather a team of golfers and go head-to-head against Tiger Woods and his team of birdie-scoring buddies. The game features 21 courses including the Four Seasons Resort Avaira, the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island, Riviera Country Club, the K Club, and more with in-game commentary provided by David Feherty and Gary McCord. Select your character from such golfers as Vijay Singh, Ian Poulter, Annika Sorenstam, and John Daly, or create your own character from a variety of clothing, facial features, equipment licenses, and specialty items. <br><br>Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 comes with several gameplay options including "Team Tour," "Career," "Practice," and mini-games such as One-Ball, Battle Golf, and more. Characters will no longer spend money to earn experience points, and will gain experience by spending time in the "Practice" area shooting from six different tee boxes. Performance of your skills on the practice green translates to improved character stats that carry over into your career game. You also have two types of swing styles, Standard and Swing Stick, and the game will adjust the difficulty based on how well you are playing. To aim your shot, look for the circular area with a size determined by such factors as attributes and club choice, and then take a shot towards your goal.
- PublisherEA Sports
- GameTiger Woods PGA Tour 07
- PlatformSony PSP
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2006
- Game Special Features<li>Put together a team of golfers and then go up against Tiger Woods and his band of under par pros<br/><br/><li>Launch your balls from 21 such courses as the K Club, Riviera Country Club, the Ocean Course and more<br/><br/><li>Select your preferred method of shooting from "Standard" and "Swing Stick"<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesPGA Tour Golf Series
Most relevant reviews
- markmaz91Jan 22, 2008by
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 for PSP
The Good - Best create-a-character mode around - gameplay is as enjoyable as ever - shooting gallery minigame is fun - PGA Tour will keep you busy for a long time The Bad - Not a whole lot different than 06 - even after you get used to them, putting controls are poor - David Feherty and Gary McCord have worn out their welcome - only two minigames With the exception of FIFA soccer, which is already making its fourth go-around, Tiger Woods is one of the most prolific series on the PlayStation Portable, having now made three appearances. Tiger Woods 06 was a big leap over the PSP's first Tiger Woods game, fixing many of the original's more glaring faults. Though there were still plenty of areas to address, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 isn't much of an improvement over its predecessor and almost feels like a companion game rather than a completely new iteration. Tiger Woods 07 features a scant two PSP-exclusive minigames, one new and one from last year. The returning game is putting frenzy, a timed challenge where you try and drain as many putts as possible. If you didn't play it last year, the minigame is entertaining for a few minutes. The new game is a timed event that tests your driving accuracy, called shooting gallery. In shooting gallery, a large, billboard-sized target is divided into 15 squares and placed in front of your golfer. It's your job to drive the ball into the squares with the highest point values. There are bonus squares, surprise boxes, and even targets that deduct points if you hit them. It's more fun than putting frenzy, but it, too, gets old after a short time. New this year is a PGA Tour mode where you'll take your golfer from a nobody to a household name. The season is laid out on a calendar with tournaments on the weekends and practice modes sprinkled amongst weekdays. Practice events are useful to get you acclimated to the gameplay and to earn attribute boosts for your golfer. Sometimes you'll need to beat a certain score on the par threes at Cog Hill, sink putts in putting frenzy, smash targets at the shooting gallery, and even beat pro golfers in head-to-head challenges. Most tournaments are one-day affairs, but the major tourneys take place over the course of two days. A few of them have specific entry requirements such as only allowing the top 30 money winners or only players ranked in the top 10. The season culminates in September with the PGA's new postseason, the FedEx Cup. There are 11 PGA pros, down from 21 on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the game. Most of the more well-known players like Tiger Woods, Vijay Singh, Mike Weir, John Daly, and Retief Goosen are here, but neither of the two LPGA golfers from the console versions made the cut. Tiger Woods 07 includes 12 courses, including a few noteworthy additions: Bethpage Black, Pinehurst No. 2, Pasatiempo, and Cog Hill. From a gameplay standpoint Tiger Woods 07 is virtually indistinguishable from Tiger Woods 06, and for the most part, this is a good thing. Swinging your club is performed by pulling down on the analog stick to start your backswing and then pushing forward to swing the club. A handy meter in the corner of the screen tells you if you're pushing or pulling the analog stick during your swing. - From Gamespot.com Read full review
- 02talonFeb 27, 2008by
Excellent Game - The Best Golf game by far
This game has great graphics, game play is smooth and fun, with very customizable characters and add ons. This game provides for hours of fun wheather you are just starting out in golf or are an advid pro golfer and are playing on your way to the course. With the many challenges and courses you will be occupied for many hours as you take your golfer through the tour. Have fun, this is a great game.
- cptbass79Jun 23, 2008by
Excellent game. Gets better every year. Not many people play online the old title anymore but its still pretty fun to play the story mode. Nice and simple still.
- 232174221@delet...Jun 25, 2008by
I am a soldier that has down time (flying to the middle east) on a plane this is a great time killer and takes your mind off the things at the right time. I recommend it to anyone that needs to relax and have fun!
- be0ebbda155824e...Jan 03, 2008by
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (PlayStation Portable)
The control and action of the game is the best I have seen for PSP. The graphics are awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who loves golf, or think they ever might.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $37.99Trending at $44.98
- $12.78Trending at $24.99
- $62.50Trending at $81.99
- $31.59Trending at $49.94
- $10.00Trending at $15.50
- $33.99Trending at $34.99
- $18.99Trending at $20.90