CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the photographic odyssey undertaken by photographer Michael Freeman, this volume attempts to capture the power of the sacred places of Asia, both natural and man-made. The sites pictured in the book include hills, mountains, temple complexes and shrines.
- Author(s)Alistair Sheare,Michael Freeman
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/01/2009
- Content Note235 colour illustrations
- Weight1460 g
- Width250 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.