CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Manuals & Resources
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1952, the Nobel Prize-winning story tells of an old man's tragic fishing trip.
- PrizesWinner of Pulitzer Prize Novel Category 1953.
- Author(s)Ernest Hemingway
- Date of Publication01/12/1952
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/03/1992
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.