Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $42.49Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by zuber
- Est. delivery by Sep 6
- $10.00+ Shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by jessmurphy2013
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $19.73Free shipping
Best Selling in Nonfiction
Save on Nonfiction
- $64.95Trending at $69.98
- $34.37Trending at $42.49
- $22.99Trending at $29.21
- $56.99Trending at $90.07
- $78.95Trending at $85.34
- $11.66Trending at $14.73
- $19.95Trending at $23.10
About this product
- SynopsisAn ideal companion to "Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination," this set of review cards contains more than 1,000 practice questions. Each question includes the author's hallmark detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies.,With Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN you can study with Silvestri anytime and anywhere! The perfect companion to Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, the Q&A Review Cards contains 1,000 additional practice questions. Each question includes Silvestri's hallmark detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies. The practice questions, which are organized according the Client Needs identified on the 2007 Test Plan, appear on the front of each card. The reverse side features each question's answer, rationale, test-taking strategy, and integrated process. UNIQUE! Organized by Client Needs to mirror the organization of the 2007 Test Plan. Provides 1000 practice question with detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options. Includes alternate item format questions such as multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, chart/exhibit, and figure/illustration to prepare students practice for the prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills needed to pass the NCLEX-RN. UNIQUE! Features test-taking strategies for each practice question to provide direction and hints to the correct answer. Includes plenty of questions focused on pharmacology to reflect the increased emphasis on pharmacology on the NCLEX-RN. Incorporates all new content areas of the new 2007 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- AuthorAngela Silvestri,Linda Anne Silvestri
- Number Of Pages800 pages
- FormatCards,Flash Cards
- Publication Date2008-03-04
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Year2008
- Width4 In.
- Length6 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentSection 1 Safe, Effective Care Environment Section 2 Health Promotion and Maintenance Section 3 Psychosocial Integrity Section 4 Physiological Integrity
Most relevant reviews
- thatpinoyguyincMay 08, 2010by
Tons of questions for you to study. Great to bring around for its small size. An NCLEX question book is basically the same but this is a good product is you don't like carry books around. Its recommended.
- janets99Mar 17, 2012by
These are really papers rather than cards.
Quality of paper is low. It is very lightweight. I was expecting "cards" ... heavier paper. Plan to use them to study for nclex. hope they hold up okay.
- shaomahnt0hDec 03, 2009by
Very convenient to carry around. Good to take with you when you're standing in line waiting at the post office or at the grocery store checkout counter. These cards are succinct and covers all the topics on the NCLEX.
- prettyrosedaleNov 04, 2008by
A Very Good and trustworthy seller!
i love the fact that the review cards are really helpful and its very convenient to use anywhere as you travel you can still review stuffs and make use of your time effectively!
- 487316277@delet...Oct 08, 2008by
I did not like the review cards that much
I did not like the review cards that much I guess that is not what I expected from the review card. they are will easy to rip