Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $17.60+ Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by i-anime
- See details for delivery est.
- $12.99Free shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by gamechangersmc
- Est. delivery by Aug 29
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $22.67Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationOverkill is an over-the-top, B-movie, pulp fiction-style take on the House of the Dead series. Played from a first-person perspective, the game's seemingly simple goal is to blast at the packs of zombies, mutants, and other unearthly horrors that come into view, before they can get close enough to take a bite. Based on the Wii edition of the title, Extended Cut presents the gruesome shooter action in HD, with support for stereoscopic 3D. The original seven stages are re-mastered for PS3, and two new stages are included, along with Trophies, game modes, and other additional content. <br><br>Play mechanics are of the on-rails shooter style, as in other House of the Dead games. Players aim and fire while their characters automatically move forward through the level, pausing at key locations for special challenges and scripted events. The lead character quips sardonic comments and macabre jokes, and innocent civilians flee the carnage as he blasts a swath of righteous gore through the writhing hordes of evil creepies. The action is set at a rousing pace, with heavy waves of enemies and surprise attacks to keep the tension on edge. The game is Move-compatible, for light gun-style shooting and hand-to-hand action.
- PublisherSega of America, Inc.
- GameThe House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2011
- Game Special Features<li>An original entry in the House of the Dead series<br/><br/><li>B-movie style presentation adds entertaining caricature<br/><br/><li>Turn your HDTV into an undead shooting gallery<br/><br/><li>Full stereoscopic display on compatible equipment<br/><br/><li>Move-compatible controls for hands-on light-gun shooting<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesThe House of the Dead Series
Most relevant reviews
- banditleader6ah...Mar 19, 2016by
No fun what so ever
Arcade game only,,,sucks period
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- nickel4040Sep 04, 2012by
buy. this. now.
how is this not the most popular game in the world????? this game is cheap. this game has zombies. this game is ps3 move compatible. this game has a awesome soundtrack. this game has great mini games/story mode. this game has cleavage. HOW HAVE YOU NOT BOUGHT THIS GAME YET??!?!?! ITS SOOOO FUN. I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME WITH MY FRIENDS AND I SWEAR IT TAKE A LOT OUT OF ME. You need to get cun adapters for your move controller to make the game worth your while though
- nikaboo314May 04, 2012by
This is one of the very best, zombie-killing games EVER!!
I bought this game as just a zombie shooting game for my Playstation Move. But, when I played the game, it was totally different. I got addicted to the story, the graphics, and the amazing levels. I love how real the game looks and the amount of mutants on every level. It's like an actual movie inside the game. I can honestly say I have never played anything like it before. This is one of the greatest games I've ever played.
- winniethepooh10...Feb 06, 2013by
STAY AWAY VERY POOR GAME RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN
what in the world this game sucks big time what did Rob Zombie make this game. I mean you can not even move the player it moves for you and aim were you have to shoot. This game i would not even give it a 1 star i give it 0 star. I would not buy this game for a penny sorry this game is very poor and then the swearing in this game i mean there is no need for that even little thing is swearing. iT is just not my tYPE of game. RUN AWAY FROM THIS GAME AS FAST AS YOU CAN GO BUY THE LINE OR CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2 NOT THIS GAME
- prisonsecMay 08, 2012by
Wonderful game especially for the over 50 crowd.
If you love the old zombie movies, this is the game for you. This game isn't hard to use, and the PS3 shooter gun with the move in it works great. You can reload in seconds and keep shooting them dead. Head shots are best!
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $52.99Trending at $68.58
- $27.99Trending at $33.99
- $27.99Trending at $34.98
- $32.99Trending at $37.80
- $18.50Trending at $21.95
- $19.90Trending at $23.57
- $89.99Trending at $159.44