Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $7.16Free shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by jjgames
- Est. delivery by Jul 31
- $3.47+ $2.95 Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by lukiegames
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationLike earlier games in the Elder Scrolls line, Oblivion is designed to present a living fantasy world that gamers experience on their own terms. The game is populated with over 1,000 NPCs, each leading a full life, following regular schedules according to their individual wants, needs, and positions. Players are encouraged to interact in the world as they choose, as noble heroes, greedy villains, or anything in between. The game's main story is designed to conform to characters of any moral bent, and plenty of side-missions provide extra adventuring for all.
- Publisher2K Games
- GameThe Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore, Language, Nudity, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2006
- Game Special Features<li>Develop your character into a warrior, assassin, sorcerer, and more<br/><br/><li>Explore the world as you see fit, whether its completing quests, hunting bandits, or joining trade guilds<br/><br/><li>Explore bustling towns, dank dungeons, lush forests, and other environments<br/><br/><li>Interact with more than 1,000 non-player characters<br/><br/><li>Characters follow daily routines and react in different ways<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesThe Elder Scrolls Series
Most relevant reviews
- pat.rick.hayesJul 14, 2017by
Obilvion is the best skyman game. I dont recommend using the sword on the town gaurd.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- xray-repairJul 06, 2008by
Excellent 3D graphics and well designed game play.
I'm a newcomer to RPG's (Roll-Playing Games) on the Xbox-360, but I must say that TES4:Oblivion is a game that blew me away! The graphics are supperb, and the overall game-play was well designed. The only negative that I have about the game is the limited dialog from the NPC's (Non-Player Character). It seems like no matter where you are in the world of Oblivion, and no matter which of the NPC's you talk to, they pretty much repeat exactly the same lines. Other than that, I am totally impressed with the game and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in a quality RPG. UPDATE: I posted the above review about 8 years ago, and since then, the game graphics have improved considerable. What was considered great graphics back then is now considered poor quality graphics. The newer game, called Skyrim, have much better graphics than the older "Oblivion" game. But even Skyrim is now showing its age when you consider newer games that are out. About every 3 or 4 years the game graphics (and the computer hardware) improve considerably. Skyrim is still a great game with great graphics (in my opinion) but there are even better games out now that blow those older games away! Read full review
- cer.hico.u261tzSep 16, 2015by
Great for a starter adventurer
Graphics I would have to say is about 5 out of 10. Its not what im used to as far as skyrim, and elder scrolls online. But times have changed since Oblivion to skyrim etc. But the game Oblivion is very entertaining especially for a beginner.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- deanna_2000Feb 19, 2014by
Incredible, Clever, Crafty, and and over all glorious experience.
I love reviewing for the Elder Scrolls series because even though games such as Oblivion, and Morrowind are older, they were ahead of their times. These games are so well thought through from every single detail, up. Everything has a story, there is so much freedom to play as you choose, and depending on your choices, you can experience three different events from every quest accomplished, and more. I bought this, and the Shivering Isle's from a seller here on ebay, literally six days ago, I received it this morning, and already have my character created, and ready to go.
- 2009rose60May 31, 2014by
One of the Great games of all time!!
I have had a Great time with the Oblivion game. I enjoy all The Elder Scroll games. It keeps you busy just trying to stay alive! I'm 65 years young and I am into the top role-playing games! This game is tops!!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $50.00Trending at $55.99
- $13.99Trending at $24.90
- $29.99Trending at $49.99
- $36.95Trending at $39.49
- $17.49Trending at $18.68
- $19.99Trending at $22.99
- $10.82Trending at $12.28