CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $64.95Trending at $81.45
- $36.05Trending at $43.63
- $58.00Trending at $59.00
- $45.89Trending at $56.16
- $94.18Trending at $102.76
- $62.00Trending at $113.08
- $67.04Trending at $69.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and accessible textbook introduces students to the anthropological study of religion. Stein and Stein examine religious expression from a cross-cultural perspective and expose students to the varying complexity of world religions. The chapters incorporate key theoretical concepts and a rich range of ethgraphic material. The fourth edition of The Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft offers: * increased coverage of new religious movements, fundamentalism, and religion and conflict/violence; * fresh case study material with examples drawn from around the globe; * further resources via a comprehensive companion website. This is an essential guide for students encountering anthropology of religion for the first time.
- Author BiographyRebecca L. Stein is Professor of Anthropology and Department Chair at Los Angeles Valley College, USA. Philip L. Stein is Professor of Anthropology (Emeritus) at Los Angeles Pierce College, USA. He is a fellow of the American Anthropological Association and a past president of the Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges.
- Author(s)Philip L. Stein,Rebecca Stein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2017
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 26 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.