Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $87.18Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by unbeatablesales
- Est. delivery by May 10
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $45.00+ $10.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by jefferjenning_4
- See details for delivery est.
- $59.95+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by toksana
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSay good bye to cables connecting television to A/V source components with the LeapFrog LF Â– 30S. The Terk LeapFrog is a wireless transmitter that transfers audio/video signals from one device to another. The Terk wireless television transmitter lets you configure a unit to take inputs from devices like DVD players, VCRs, and select which source to route to. With an indoor operating range of 150 ft and an output power of 10 dBm, the LeapFrog LF Â– 30 makes your playback hassle free. The Terk LeapFrog is space saving and creates mobility in playing audio and video. This Terk wireless television transmitterÂ’s audio output is RCA Stereo x 1 and it comes with a remote control and power adapter.
- ModelLeapFrog LF-30S
- TypeDigital Media Streamer
- Media Input ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Network InterfaceWireless LAN
Most relevant reviews
- antho-gioveDec 17, 2015by
It does work, BUT....
I purchased this so I would not have to run a cable wire across my bedroom. The antenna are VERY flimsy and can be easily damaged. The picture quality is not perfect. (everything seems a bit bleached out) I am satisfied though. In my opinion this was a much better option than trying to run another cable wire to the other side of the room. Because the receiver and transmitter are less than 10 feet away with no obstructions it works well. If they were further apart or in different rooms, I doubt it would work very good at all.
Verified purchase: Yes
- manoicAug 04, 2016by
what can you say about an adaptor? it works, I imagine, because I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ulecatsApr 07, 2013by
Instructions hard to understand.
Not an easy install. Still have not got it to work. May be that we don't understand instructions. Seller was great help. Can't really give an overall rating because we haven't used it yet.
- foxdjsDec 04, 2015by
Don't waste your money - unless these two units are 1/2" apart - picture is jittery and NEVER stable. I've heard some use them for just audio - but if the horrible picture is any indication - I would avoid these units.
Verified purchase: No
- 843johnFeb 01, 2011by
a great item of convenience! avoids running cables - good reception from one end of the house to the other (unless wife opens refrig and door blocks signal - picture goes to hell then). the newer model (same model number) has a better design than the original. The early model had a very weak antenna support (which I broke right away and had to superglue) - so look for the later model. the added remote IFR accessory works great. I can't find any nit picky problem to complain about. The product claims are honest, the unit works well. One thing I found to be a great engineering inclusion was the array of input/output connections on the unit to make it compatable with the audio/vidio sources it is designed to facilitate.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Internet & Media Streamers
Save on Internet & Media Streamers
- $53.90Trending at $59.95
- $32.98Trending at $43.99
- $55.00Trending at $59.99
- $110.00Trending at $119.99
- $129.00Trending at $143.97