All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Screen Protectors
Tablets & eBook Readers
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $740.00Trending at $749.00
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $575.00Trending at $899.11
- $129.95Trending at $149.99
- $168.99Trending at $194.99
- $619.99Trending at $629.00
- $228.99Trending at $340.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC myTouch 4G (T-Mobile) smartphone brings the power of 4G communication to your fingertips via the 3.8 inch TFT LCD touch-sensitive screen. Powered by a 1 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor, this HTC 4G smartphone allows you to easily multitask. With Android 2.2 OS, this HTC Android touchphone supports Flash and also acts as a mobile hotspot for four more devices. The HTC myTouch 4G (T-Mobile) has a front-facing VGA camera for video chat to keep you connected with your loved ones. Shooting HD video and capturing ultra-sharp images is a breeze with the 5 MP camera in this HTC Android touchphone. With a built-in GPS, this HTC 4G smartphone can also help you navigate to your destination. Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 EDR make for additional connectivity to the internet and other devices.
- Family LineT-Mobile MyTouch
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE / GSM / HSPA / WCDMA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- StyleTouch Screen
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB,USB 2.0
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Screen Size3.8"
- Display Resolution480 x 800
- Touch ScreenYes
- Internet BrowserNo
- Height4.8 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight5 oz
Most relevant reviews
- kellyl7689Oct 25, 2011by
Everything you need, when you need it. all in one place!
Love the phone, bought it b/c I liked the idea of "Video Chatting" , I rarely if ever use it :( other than that, it's pretty much fully customizable, easy to operate, has a great camera. Battery life is ehh, if you clear the cache for apps,remove unused ones and remember to restart it every other day or so, a full charge should last you at least day! I love the Swype keyboard, so fast and efficient! overall excellent phone!
- mkpgnSep 18, 2014by
This is a simple to use phone .. great for my son... great graphics, better than expected... third MyTouch he has had. Battery life better than most phones !! Super satisfied with this phone
- gooddeals-and-m...Jul 19, 2011by
Bottom Line: Good upgrade from G1.
I'm a former G1 user, constantly running out of memory and experiencing dropped calls. I finally decided I couldn't wait for the iPhone to come to Tmobile so I purchased the myTouch 4G in the interim. First handling, I liked the size and feel of the phone. The screen size was larger and more vivid. The phone was more responsive - lightening fast in the beginning. But, as I begain to "move into" the phone, download my favorite apps, etc. I did notice processing delays. However, internet surfing is much faster and overall the phone is clearly more powerful. I do feel it is false advertising to say it has 4gb of internal memory when in fact only 1 gb is available for use by the phone owner. I decided to continue to use my G1 chargers so I purchased mini to micro USB adapters on ebay. They work well. I like the fact that the 3.5mm earpiece plug size is the same as my computer. The phone's headset is not very powerful. The remote functions are clever but the sound is too low. I tried retractable stero earbuds I had and it sounds much better. However, phone feature not available when using it. I will purchase an earbud headset with microphone eventually. Radio signal improved with earbuds. However, signal strength can be a problem at times and I'm in a major metropolitan area. Phone speaker is too weak. The G1 which wasn't the best was louder than the myTouch 4G. I'm adjusting to not having a slider. The virtual keyboard is very responsive. I can manage the swype much better when I purchase a mini stylus. I like the ear jack dust cover model for convenience. I do wish there was a little pouch I could install on the side of my case for convenience. Picture quality seems reasonably good. Ideally, I would like for both cameras to be equally good. But, I'm happy to finally have a front camera when taking pics of myself, etc. Migration could have been easier. I had to go to the market to find apps to handle the SIM contact issue and how to delete all contacts from a phone at once (G1 also needed same apps downloaded. I don't like that all my music is one listing under Media Room. I haven't figured out the best way to separate them, other than create a playlist of actual songs only. Speech recognition seems to be more accurate. Battery life is a downer. Especially, if you start running any of the memory hungry apps, your battery charge seems to shrink exponentially. Definintely need to keep a charger or extra battery handy. Rear door difficult to remove without using a small screw driver to pry the catch. I wish the memory card was accessible without removing the rear door, like on the G1 that would make copying to memory card much more convenient. There it is my take so far. Still learning the phone. Overall, I feel updated. It's very iphone-like and I no longer feel rushed to make the iphone switch. Read full review
- ojcardetNov 10, 2012by
This phone surprises me with new features day after day. Very happy!
I purchased this phone because it generally costs less than the other 4G phones out there. I was ready to settle, but I have to say this phone is fast and has an added touch sensor at the bottom. You can use this to scroll through pages w/o the need to slide your finger across the screen over and over! Great idea! Fantastic phone! Great features and a really impressive speaker.
- dlilly18Dec 07, 2013by
Excellent phone; all the features I could want. Sleek, slim, awesome camera
This offers all the features of the much more expensive phones. Camera great, all the smart features one could want, especially wi-fi capability that allows connection wherever wi fi available without using minutes and at faster speed. Truly love this phone; nothing else I could ask for. Great.