All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $520.00Trending at $574.99
- $749.99Trending at $799.95
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $139.88Trending at $169.99
- $159.99Trending at $208.99
- $299.99Trending at $348.90
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC myTouch 4G is a high-end smartphone suitable for professionals on the move. Configured with Qualcomm MSM 8255 Snapdragon, this HTC smartphone runs several applications simultaneously without slowing down the speed. The HTC myTouch 4G runs on the Android 2.2 Froyo OS that provides direct access to Google applications. As this Android mobile comes with 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity options, you can surf the web and stream videos rapidly and efficiently. The QWERTY keypad of this HTC smartphone lets you type messages comfortably and quickly. Capture your memories with the 8 MP rear camera of this Android mobile, which also features 1080p HD video recording.
- Family LineT-Mobile MyTouch
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / HSDPA / EDGE,HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Screen Size3.8"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.8 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.44 in.
Most relevant reviews
- tomorrow_llcJul 13, 2016by
Not a phone person at all, but have to use one for work. This is an upgrade to what I had been using, and it is working perfectly. My sim card plugged in and I was up and running that fast. As new condition, great value
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- acmenetAug 02, 2013by
A modestly priced, feature-rich smartphone.
This is a nice smartphone, packed full of features, and a good value for the price. The main complaints that I have are: It is rife with T-Mobile bloatware (T-Mobile is not my wireless provider, by the way); It is running Android 2.3.x(at least mine was), which is not rootable without downgrading the Android version. This means that the end user cannot easily remove most of the pre-installed applications without major phone hacking and the potential of bricking your phone, making it totally unusable if done incorrectly . This would not be a deal breaker for me, but potential buyers should be aware of the software situation of this phone before buying. You can Google "rooting android 2.3.4", "rooting htc glacier" or "downgrading htc my touch 4 g" if you desire more information or the instructions you will have to follow in order to downgrade and root this phone. For some, these procedures won't be a big deal, for others it could be quite intimidating, but there is no other way to remove most of the unwanted (at least for me) applications without rooting. Other than that, I really like mine and I would recommend it for those looking for a modestly priced, feature-rich smartphone. Read full review
- tdav7523Jul 03, 2013by
Great buy for less cost than other 4G phones
Bought this phone for my husband as a Father's Day gift he absolutely loves it! Great for surfing the web, checking emails, downloads, listening to music and great apps. Only issue he has is the picture quality from the camera. But I say once it does what a phone is suppose to (call/text) works for me.
- mosenbSep 10, 2012by
I highly recommend it.
Hi; 2 years ago I got my 1st Smart phone (if I may call it that). A Black berry. Its a nice phone, has good reputation and all. However; for me, at age 70, it was very frustrating. Could not REMEMBER my way around its numerous features. Two months later finding my voice mail was still a frustrating chore. One day, I walked into WalMart, found a $29 simple Samsung, bought it, pulled my sim card out of the blackberry, slid it in this nice simple phone and enjoyed it for 2 years. Two months ago, my Son tried to show me his new HTC My-Touch. I resisted, telling him I'm too old for these complicated phones. He didn't give up, and got me playing "Unblock Me" on this good looking phone with a brilliant sharp and bright screen. To make a long story short I got hooked. It is more of a toy than a phone. So easy to use; loaded, loaded with so many useable functions and features. It even had a fully functional GPS, better than the $500 GPS in my car. Next day, I was shopping for the newer model on e-bay. The HTC myTouch 4G with even more features and power. Guys, I love it. Never been happier with a new toy since my first Mecano. It is awsome for work & play, and communicating with the entire world not just other phones. I highly recommend it. Mike Read full review
- showeeySep 05, 2012by
I enjoy this phone because it is easy to work with
I love the mytouch. I got mine for a good deal. the battery life is terrible when all features are turned on. To get good battery life from this phone, the user must use.the features wisely. Turn off the network internet when you are not using it. Turn display screen down. Turn GPS off when not in use. This may be the case with all smart phones. in short, I love my phone!