More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $5,250.00Trending at $5,479.18
- $3,598.95Trending at $3,797.99
- $3,574.95Trending at $3,997.99
- $3,829.00Trending at $4,496.99
- $2,648.95Trending at $2,798.95
- $2,799.18Trending at $3,099.52
- $2,598.95Trending at $2,822.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhy sacrifice performance for style or vice-versa when you can have both with the Sylvania LC260SS1 television? With a high resolution of 1366 x 768p, the WXGA display of this Sylvania LCD television gives you extremely clear images. Employing the Clear Pix Engine Plus and its color enhancement technology, this Sylvania 26-inch television makes sure you get fantastic colorful images that increase your viewing pleasure. Make sound boom in your entire room with the 10W speakers of the Sylvania LC260SS1. The ATSC/NTSC tuner of this Sylvania LCD television enhances signal reception and gives better HD images. Do not let your kids watch content that are not suitable for them; use the parental control feature of this Sylvania 26-inch television.
- About The BrandSylvania is a lighting manufacturer established in 1919 as a result of a merger between three companies – AEG, Siemens & Halske AG and Auer-Gesellshaft. The company’s history is rich in scientific discovery, as it parallels the evolution of electricity and its technological advances, and became a pioneer in the development of the Osmium lamp and the tungsten filament lamp. Throughout the years Sylvania expanded its production of materials and components into using phosphors and metals as well, and added electronics, television tubes and radios to its production line.
- MPNLC260SS1,LC260SS1 LC260SS8,LC260SS8
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size26"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:10,16:9,4:3 Enhanced
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- Response Time8 ms
- Contrast Ratio800:1
- Viewing Angle160°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080i (HDTV),480i (SDTV),480p (EDTV),720p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- Brightness550 cd/m²°
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- On Mode Power53.8 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.6 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsComposite x 1,HDMI x 1,S-Video x 1
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1,HDMI x 1,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Audio LevelerWith Audio Leveler
- Height19.2 in.
- Width25.9 in.
- Depth9.3 in.
- Weight15.8 lbs
- OSD LanguagesEnglish,French,Spanish
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
Most relevant reviews
- chinamansoundJul 05, 2011by
Sylvania... Not a brand from the past.
I had a little 19" LCD HDTV and felt the need to upgrade. However, I didn't want to spend $250 on 26" TV. I was a little reluctant to purchase a Sylvania because most of the HDTVs out today are made by Sharp, Vizio, LG, Etc. Sylvania is an older brand comparable to Magnavox, who was a top manufacturer back when TVs still had tubes. I was actually looking at a couple of different brands, but I won the auction for the Sylvania at an unbelievably low price. I won in every way with this purchase. The TV is of superior quality (sturdy craftsmanship and excellent picture quality). The one thing I will say is I use it as a computer monitor, also, and the font is sometimes hard to read. Other than that, it is great to watch the movies in my computer on, rather than watching them on a 13" Laptop screen. All in all, I am very happy with this purchase. All it takes to hook your computer into the TV is, a monitor to HDMI adapter and HDMI cable. The monitor output port is on the side of the laptop next to the USB port, and every HDTV has an HDMI port in the back. This is not specific to this particular TV, I just figured I'd mention it since it is one of my favorite features. Read full review