CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on what motivates men and provides tips on how women can use that knowledge to get more of what they need out of their relationships, whether it's more help around the house, more of the right kind of attention in the bedroom, more money in the joint bank account, or more truth when it comes to the hard questions.
- Author BiographyThe author of Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success; Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man; and Straight Talk, No Chaser, Steve Harvey began doing stand-up comedy in the mid-1980s. His success as a stand-up comedian led to the WB's hit show The Steve Harvey Show, which has won multiple NAACP Image Awards. He was featured in Spike Lee's film The Original Kings of Comedy. In addition to his nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show, Steve hosts a daily talk show on NBC, is the gameshow host for Family Feud and Celebrity Family Feud, and most recently NBC's top rated new show, Little Big Shots. A philanthropist, he is the founder of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Steve Harvey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/07/2016
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.