All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $34.50Trending at $36.45
- $6.89Trending at $12.99
- $22.99Trending at $29.00
- $39.94Trending at $44.98
- $42.69Trending at $43.45
- $23.94Trending at $26.00
- $49.98Trending at $56.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe second South Park cartridge released on Nintendo 64 is a game show patterned after the You Don't Know Jack series with voice clips from Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Isaac Hayes. Chef's Luv Shack offers a series of questions aimed to test pop culture knowledge while trying to elicit some lowbrow laughs. Up to four players can tackle such categories as "Sucks, or Canadian?" and "Salisbury Steak." They can also participate in 20 irreverent mini-games, many inspired by classic coin-ops of the 1980s. <br><br>Each contest consists of two, four, six, or eight rounds with three trivia questions forming one round. Questions fall under one of three different categories, and each question has four possible answers listed in a multiple-choice format. The player who answers correctly receives a varying number of points. Players can also use what is referred to as a "shaft" to pass a particularly puzzling question to another contestant. <br><br>The "shafted" player must then answer the question or shaft another available player. The catch is that if this question is answered correctly, the player will receive double points. If the question is missed, however, the player will lose double points. Besides answering questions and shafting their friends, players will be able to witness a number of "specials" during the game.<br><br>Lurking behind some of the categories are special situations. These random elements involve the following four themes: The Wheel of Fortuitousness (spin it 'round to earn 1,000 bonus points, a trip to jail, or other events); Pressure Rounds (answer ten true or false questions within 30 seconds); Double Down (bet on whether you'll answer the question correctly); and Game Time. The latter event has the lucky participant competing in an arcade-style mini-game.
- GameSouth Park: Chef's Luv Shack
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- PlatformNintendo 64
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorComic Mischief, Mature Sexual Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year1999
- Game Special Features<li>Play as Cartman, Stan, Kenny, or Kyle<br/><br/><li>Answer questions in 42 irreverent categories, from "Hippie Crap" to "Snack Cakes"<br/><br/><li>Compete in mini-games patterned after such classics as Asteroids, Donkey Kong, and Paperboy<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- onegioMar 02, 2013by
Hilarious and really entertaining!
I got this game when I was about 8 years old in a borrowing trade, although I was on the bad end of the deal because the kid pretty much disappeared right afterward with more of my stuff, I still ended up with this game. I wasn't as upset because at least this was a pretty good game that all of us could enjoy! Perhaps not too suitable for younger adolescents, however it isn't very profane either. I don't watch South Park because I think it's a little boring, contrary to the show (in my opinion) this game is hilarious and really entertaining!
- 161917357@delet...Jan 02, 2009by
Luv Shack is the way to Smack down your Mate!
We are old people- still loving the nintendo 64 games-never upgraded-and have not played vidio games in years. Playing games with my husband is hard cause he sucks at most games and I feel guilty for kicking his ass~ In this game I can be Cartman and & can kill Kenny(my husband) as many times as I want and get away with it hehehe~. This is the only game we like to play together- it is SouthPark version of You Dont Know Jack- but so much more SOUTHPARK! My husband wins in this game-which is nice for him. I do not have to let him win-he kicks ass all on his own. This game is FUN! It is easy to learn-but not too easy that it gets old. I love the lil compitition games between rounds..so fun! WE Love this game..excellent adult fun!
- buyrightsalesSep 12, 2011by
This is not a fun game just by yourself, so don't buy it for yourself! But if you are playing with a group of friends than that's a whole different story! This is a great nultiplayer game for friends! It's a trivia game an is amazing!
- diqboy10Jan 20, 2009by
My brothers and I used to play this game all the time. When I saw it on ebay, I had to have it. Upon telling my brothers and friends that I bought it, they decided to make the Super Bowl party at my house so we can play at halftime. Great, fun game!!
- neutron407Mar 20, 2009by
Great N64 flashback game!
I remember when South Park was all about Chef making love. This game takes me back to those high school days of Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo, and "Respect My...." and so on and so on. As for the game, I think its N64's best trvia game. Def a good buy!