Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $38.72Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by nocontrol21
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $14.95Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by all-z-sales-store
- Est. delivery by Sep 25
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrab your MP3 player, turn up the volume, and listen to your tunes in luxurious style. Offering enjoyable sound, the Sony MDR-ZX300 headband headphones have pressure-relieving earpads for maximum cushiony comfort. This headphone set is excellent for listening to music on YouTube or from your personal collection. These audio accessories have a standard 3.5 millimeter jack, so they can be used on a wide range of devices from mobile phones to tablets and laptops. At around 4.3 ounces, these Sony headphones are very portable. Whether you're going out for a run or need something to listen to while at work, taking these MDR-ZX300 headphones with you is convenient. The snug fit also allows for significant noise reduction, so you can go ahead and listen to your favorite songs on a busy train without any interference.External sounds, like conversations, are eliminated altogether, making these headphones suitable for listening to audiobooks and podcasts. This headphone set comes complete with extra padding in the ear cups for even more comfort. Given the easy positioning over your ears with these Sony headphones, they can also be worn when working out at the gym. This ensures that you can wear these Sony headphones for lengthy periods of time. The Sony manufacturer brand is known for its high-quality audio accessories, so you can be confident that the product you receive is a solid one. If you play video games, the deep bass notes and clear mid-ranges can greatly enhance your gaming experience.This Sony MDR-ZX300 electronics device makes use of a 30 millimeter driver unit and neodymium magnet for excellent build quality. The pleasing specs incorporated into the MDR-ZX300 model of headphones will impress even casual listeners. These Sony headphones support a wide frequency response range that extends from 10 hertz to around 24,000 hertz. They also have a power handling of around 1,000 milliwatts. The cord attached to these Sony stereo headphones is set to a length of 1.2 meters. This makes it easy to comfortably connect to your phone or computer without any annoying tangling of the cord. As an attractive finishing touch, the mini stereo plug on this device is gold-plated for a more premium look.One of the more beneficial aspects of this headphone set is that it handles upper pitch range very well. The sound that comes through these audio accessories will be crisp and clear at all times. It also has a medium sensitivity range, so an amp is not necessary. The headband itself is easily adjustable and features movable sections located just above the ear cups on both sides. The top portion of the headband is also outfitted with a small amount of padding to ensure that every portion of the headset is comfortable. Whether you're on the go or sliding these sleek, black headphones on for some boogie time at home, audio files are sure to sound incredible.
- Sensitivity102 dB
Most relevant reviews
- cbgnyteJan 11, 2016byTop favorable review
Perfect for what they are meant for!
If you are looking for great sound at a great price, with long wear comfort, this just might be your ticket. Big, deep, rich sound, easily comparable to headphones two, three, and four times the cost. Sure, over the ear might be a bit more comfortable, and block more outside sound, but these do pretty great at both, especially with the quality of sound at this price point. Deep bass you can feel, clear highs, and filling mids, let you really immerse into the music. Used for conversation, like on Skype, voices are reproduced faithfully, and I actually had to turn the sound down more than normal. The only thing I wish it had different were a longer cord, and I am not a huge fan of the right angle plug unless the cord is at least 6 feet. With a short cord, I need to use an extender, and right angle into an extender cord looks sloppy and catches easily. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- dhaze3Oct 19, 2016byTop critical review
Good Headphones but...
Headphones have great sound, but I'm not able control the volume using the volume adjustment switch nor can I speak through them. Only the mute operates.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 662larrysDec 31, 2015by
Great economical headphones
For a good set of headphones when you dont want too spend alot you cant go wrong with these sony headphones!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- rancerdshJan 12, 2015by
Go with Sony! Especially MDR-ZX300 over MDR-ZX100.
Bear in mind I'm not an die-hard audiophile. My first experience with Sony on-ear headphones was a $12.99 pair of MDR-ZX100. After gifting them, decided to buy a pair of refurbished ZX-300's for a few bucks more. Man was it worth it! RE: Sony MDR-ZX300 Compared to a few other sets, these cans have a great range. Due to ringing in the ears, it's hard to really appreciate the highs. Had some el-cheapo JVC's which were okay, but not nearly as loud on the same volume settings. Bass response is very good, even better than a pair of low-end Sennheisers. Next to my heavy set of TDK's, it really shines. PROS Full range, noise cancellation, gold-plated jack, light weight, comfy, folding CONS No in-line volume control, rather short (1.2m) cable It comes up a bit shy for clarity compared to a set of Tim McGraw/JBL's but still plays louder. Treble isn't as clean either. For the price I paid, it's a true STEAL and highly recommend to anyone. Read full review
- farseeingartJan 04, 2016by
The headphones were bought to be a gift. I have an older set of the same that my wife uses. The phones are light and work well with a smart phone. Both users are happy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best Selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- $299.00Trending at $329.00
- $299.99Trending at $329.00
- $89.95Trending at $158.99
- $113.95Trending at $199.95
- $59.95Trending at $92.88
- $135.00Trending at $139.99
- $124.99Trending at $129.00