Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $262.46Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by dsbelectronics1
- Est. delivery by Apr 29
- $129.99+ $15.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by astroman.23
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesBe First. Buy Sony now. Wouldn't be great if your video camera could also capture still shots and transfer them to your PC easily? Well now with DCR-TRV330 with Sony's Memory Mode, you can take great looking shots and save them in versatile MemoryStick or using your USB connection in your camera. DCR-TRV330, loaded with a host of features, records outstanding digital picture and sound on affordable Hi8 and 8mm tapes. It offers up to 500 lines of resolution with 3x, the color bandwidth of VHS, and significantly lower video noise.DCR-TRV330's 1/6" CCD provides stunning detail and clarity, with exceptional video and still image performance. 25x optical/ 700x digital zoom brings the action up close from far away. SteadyShot picture stabilization system uses motion sensors to compensate for camera "shake" without compromising picture quality. You can capture video even when shooting in total darkness (0 lux) using the built-in infrared system up to ten feet (3 m) away. The Super NightShot mode automatically adjusts the shutter speed to increase picture brightness and clarity. 7-mode program A/E provides a quick and easy setting for the proper exposure, shutter, and depth of field for a variety of environments. The 7 modes are Portrait, Beach and Ski, Sport Lesson, Landscape, Spotlight, Sunset and Moon, and Low Lux. Your can capture digital still images at 640 x 480 resolution, directly onto MemoryStick media for easy transfer to email, printing, or sharing with other compatible MemoryStick devices. During video playback, pause mode or while viewing still images stored on MemoryStick digital media, you can zoom in up to 2x closer. Zoomed images also may be stored to a MemoryStick digital media. Using Sony's unique Adaptive Frame Interpolation for better image quality in Photo mode, you can store hundreds of individual still images with 7 seconds of audio on to the tape.Sony's Digital 8 camcorders feature LP recording mode for up to 90 minutes of spectacular digital video on a standard P6-120 Hi8 cassette. 2.5" SwivelScreen LCD display provides excellent viewing clarity with improved resolution. You can rotate this color LCD up to 270-degrees to provide multiple viewing angles for recording and playback flexibility. DCR-TRV330 Digital 8 Handycam camcorder, featuring Stamina power management system, will record up to 10 hours, using the viewfinder, with the optional NP-FM91 InfoLithium M-series battery. The camera provides power, on/off, and special operational commands to a variety of Sony Intelligent Accessories via an 8-pin interface. This enables easy synchronized operation between this Handycam camcorder and such accessories as video lights and infrared lights. DCR-TRV330 versions for American and European markets differ in shutter speed interval (1/4-1/4000 vs 1/3-1/4000), CCD resolution (460,000 vs 800,000 pixels gross, 290,000 vs 400,000 actual), and LCD resolution (61,600 vs 123,200 pixels).
- Family LineSony Handycam
- Optical Zoom25x
- Digital Zoom700X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatDigital8
- Resolution0.5 MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Weight30.43 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Sensor Size1/6"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range2.4mm - 60mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size37 mm
- Min Illumination4 lux
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Recording SpeedLP,SP
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick
- Depth8.12 in.
- Height4.12 in.
- Width3.37 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Microphone TechnologyElectret condenser
- Connector Types1 x Control-L (LANC),1 x DC power input,1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK),1 x S-Video input / output,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio (input/output),1 x headphones,1 x microphone
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick
- Run Time Up ToUp To 100 min
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBacklight Compensation,NightShot System,Still Shot Capability
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode,Normal Movie Mode
Most relevant reviews
- seamusmcgDec 18, 2015by
i had to have this unit repaired for the amount of $134.00. It would not transfer video thru the dv port. It was supposed to be in good working order. It was NOT !!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- timsboysDec 10, 2013by
Owned one for years Great camcorder
This is a up to date old school digital camera, it has muscle and distance. The trv-330 has just enough Bells and Whistles if you need them.Downloading the Hi-8 tapes are a project for the novice,,,like myself and the newer computers don't come with the built-in programs to convert to dvd, oh well its still the camera you want if you want to capture a football game or see the people on a 747 landing nearby.i have two I just think if you want some ole skool fun and at E-Bay prices you can't go wrong.
- woost01Aug 18, 2012by
Serves very well as an 8mm tape playback system for viewing or converting.
Most people looking at this camera will be interesting in using it to play back old Digital8 tapes to view them or convert them to a current digital format (e.g. DVD or hard drive). For those purposes this product does the job with support for Digital8, Digital 8 and 8mm video tapes. It supports output via S-Video, std. video, USB and i-link (Sony's name for firewire). This provides all the options one should need to move your video to a modern device for further processing. The only difference between this and the TRV530 is LCD screen size which should not be an issue for the purposes noted. Either should do the job nicely. The main thing to like is that it does the job at an acceptable price. On the downside its complex transport mechanism requires caution and gentle handling to avoid problems loading and unloading tapes. Read full review
- fastfootedd1Mar 12, 2013by
Excellent camera - Highly Recommend.
Excellent Camera. Purchased it to transfer all my Digital 8mm home records to an external hardrive and computer for safe storage and before the tapes breakdown and I lose all our valuable memories of our life and kids big moments. Works great. I had to purchase this one due to my previous camera being stolen. Will keep for future events as the picture and sound quality are still excellent with this technology.
- shopnshipquickDec 08, 2014by
Great camera for beginner videographers
great camera if you need to review old Digital 8 tapes. My TRV340 broke and I bought the TRV330. I was not sure if my tapes would fit, but the they did. Playback and sound quality are just as good as the TVR340.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $359.99Trending at $379.00
- $279.00Trending at $309.98
- $15.52Trending at $19.25
- $170.00Trending at $190.00
- $53.99Trending at $78.89
- $22.99Trending at $41.99
- $369.99Trending at $375.00