Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $149.98+ $14.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 508zack
- See details for delivery est.
- $74.95Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by noodle787
- Est. delivery by Jul 3
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesCapture memorable moments with the Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 video camera that comes with a 60 GB hard disk drive to accommodate all your videos and images. The 60x optical zoom lens in this Sony Handycam camcorder allows you to capture clear, crisp and sharp images of distant objects. The SteadyShot image stabilization feature in this 60 GB camcorder allows you to take steady and blur-free shots. Moreover, featuring a 1/8 inch advanced HAD CCD imager, this Sony Handycam camcorder ensures excellent quality videos and still images. You can also easily view your videos on the wide 2.7 inch touch panel LCD display of the Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 video camera. Incorporating a media card slot, this 60 GB camcorder also allows you to insert a memory card for storing images. This Sony Handycam camcorder also supports a hi-speed USB 2.0 interface for transferring the recorded videos and images to your PC or laptop.
- Family LineSony Handycam
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom60x
- Digital Zoom2000X
- Storage TypeInternal & Removable
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.4 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Weight10.6 Oz.
- Sensor Size1/8"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range1.8mm - 108mm
- Lens Filter Size30 mm
- Lens ManufacturerCarl Zeiss
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Illumination6 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/4 sec
- Exposure ModesProgram
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size60 GB
- Recording SpeedHQ,LP,SP
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick,Memory Stick Duo,SD Memory Card
- Digital Storage MediaHDD
- Video Recording Length910 Minutes
- Depth4.5 in.
- Height2.37 in.
- Width2.75 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone TechnologyElectret condenser
- Connector Types1 x DC power input
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Effective Still Resolution0.3 MP
- Effective Video Resolution0.4 MP
- Additional FeaturesBacklight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,Face-Detection,Touch-Screen
- Face DetectionYes
- High Definition Video Support720p
Most relevant reviews
- frontiervillefr...Nov 16, 2016byTop favorable review
Love this little Camcorder.
This Camcorder is a lot smaller then I thought but its like Dynomite, it comes in small packages. Doesnt come with a lot of special effects but it has enough to get the job done. And the Zoom OMG a 2000 power digital zoom and 60 normal zoom thats amazing. The touch screen monitor doesnt have any delays and works quick. this camera comes with a 60gb Hard drive and will store lots of videos and pictures. Cant say enough good things about this camera. Found out its also VERY easy to change the Hard Drive to a bigger Drive (120GB) .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- perrthorJul 12, 2016byTop critical review
Sony dropped the ball on this one
I remember when this camcorder came out in 2008. I had just brought my Sony Digital camcorder (Digital Tapes) I still love that camera to this day. So I expected this camcorder with the HD to be just as good. But unfortunately it's not except with the exception of the HD & the fact it shoots the video files to your computer & you don't have to wait for the entire tape to play & record to your computer. On the bright side it's light weight take decent video, take good audio & it has a 60 GB HD. I don't regret my purchase. but it just doesn't have the video quality that I expected.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cvcoDec 06, 2013by
Light, great audio, great build quality, very easy to use
I tend to be harsh in reviews so I didnt give it 5 stars. Dont let 4 get you down. The camera is solid, easy to start using, light. The strong point is the audio, its crisp and clear, with good range. In CNETs review they said the video is soft and for that reason i almost didnt buy it. But in fact that slight softness does not in any way detract from very good video you will surely take with this. I dont get any purple fleckering noted by CNET. Battery life with a standard battery is about 60 minutes for me. Buy a larger one they are cheap (compared to Sonys price) but beware that some generic batteries wont be recognized by the camera and it will shut down. Make sure the battery you buy is an INFO-lithium and then make sure the seller will let you return it if it isnt compatible. Stay in your voltage of 7.2V and go up on the capacity, like 1800mah or more if you want. I bought this secondhand to make short product vids for youtube and im on an extreme budget. I cant give it 5 stars in light of High-Def being available which I would trade for down the road. Another stong point about this cam is that I bought it when it was already 3 years old and it works perfectly still. Thats quality. The worst thing about the cam isnt the cam, its Sonys cloud software. It severely messes up your PC because it saps every single ounce of resources to use it. I have a modern laptop with plenty of resources and the software causes hangs and screws up everything. It also attempts to copy your entire hard drive and send it through the net to the cloud, a massive security issue. To stop it from doing that causes features of the software to not be available once you are online (being online is required to use cloud software, its not on your hard drive). This leaves you with the MPEG file itself which is in the camera and you can transfer it to your hard drive the same easy way you would with a still camera and then you will need 3rd party editing software if you intend to play with the vids. The hard drive must be solid-state since it makes no noise. I didnt want to rely SD cards or tapes, which is another selling point for me. I bought a $14 tripod at Walmart ($9.99 at FRY'S if you live in SoCal) and extra hi-cap batteries and a case and all is ok. So, its a very solid GOOD compared to whats available and probably 5-stars when it came out. Also FYI, the cam uses only "FH" batteries. Sony Store told me that first there was FP, then FH, then FV, all referring to the same battery, only differentiated by the year of introduction, like FP being 2008, FH being 2010, etc. Does this mean you can buy FV if you cant find an FH? Sony says yes. I dont trust them, I stay on FH because I dont need to chase mystery problems. ActiveForce batteries relay more info which isnt supported in this cam so that would be a waste of money should you see those available. The new versions of this cam dont have hard drives, do have auto-open of the lens cover and cost like the dickens for a top model. I wouldnt pay $500 for one. But $100-range, secondhand, with some accessories from a careful, caring owner? Yes absolutely. Last FYI, dont worry if you see one without a case or CD or manual, you can put together a complete orig package from Sony and others, as I did. If you have a specific question not in here, locate me and i'll be happy to answer you. Read full review
- mamasit1942Apr 01, 2011by
good and stylish
I purchased this camera because first of all sony product but at the same time I was disappointed because it was made in china, no offense for chinese people. What I was expecting made in Japan but I guess most of the sony product now is from china like sony vaio. Anyway, what I like with the camcorder is very compact and stylish, don't need a lot of room in my purse and also it's just like a simple camera, and best of all don't need any tape or cd and has a big memory built in. I don't think someone can finish 80 GB in ten vacations. Otherwise I rate this sony product to Good almost excellent. It is excellent for non professional photographer like me, I just want simple, easy to use and maneuver.
- chazborazboMar 24, 2011by
the little camera that could
Great little camera. The movies it takes are as good as any dv camera I have ever used. Easy to use, easy to understnad with not a lot of extra stuff that might be confusing for a first time user. The point and click of the camcorder world. If you are a beginner it is a great little camera that takes wonderful movies and hassle free. 2 problems for me. The picture mode is not as robust as I would like. (2) It does not have the steadying deal (I forgot what it's called) so when you zoom out it wobbles a lot. So inorder to get steady shots, you have to use a tripod to keep the camera steady even at a modest zoom.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $4,600.00Trending at $5,483.50
- $331.60Trending at $356.00
- $1,259.88Trending at $1,359.99
- $125.00Trending at $135.00
- $399.99Trending at $429.99
- $282.00Trending at $349.00
- $12.98Trending at $13.98