Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $119.99+ $9.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by **tsfusa**
- See details for delivery est.
- $100.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by hornedo0115
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSporting extremely easy-to-use controls, the Sony DSC-W560 DSLR camera is perfect for capturing vast landscapes and crowds. With a 4x optical zoom, this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera brings distant objects four times closer without losing on sharpness. The 3.0-inch LCD display on this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. This DSLR camera, with the intelligent auto mode, optimally adjusts the settings to deliver the best possible results in any shooting condition. Plus, the face detection technology in this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera smartly adjusts focus, exposure, and flash to deliver true-to-life photographs of up to eight individuals. The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization in the Sony DSC-W560 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution14.1MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range4cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera26 - 105mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.2 m - 3.8 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.76 in.
- Height2.21 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Weight3.88 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAuto White Balance,Built-In Microphone,Built-In Speaker
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Gourmet,High sensitivity,Landscape,Pet,Snow,Soft skin,Soft snap,Twilight mode,Twilight portrait,Underwater
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- willglo2829Feb 01, 2017by
awesome pic taker
bright and somes things you were not expecting, great
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cwitte7Jun 06, 2012by
I'm impressed with this camera, and I enjoyed it.
My son ordered this camera for himself. My younger son, his little brother wanted to take a look at a picture on the camera by yanking my older son's arm, and the wonderful camera fell on the floor never to work again. The camera worked great while he had it...vibrant pictures, etc.
- chaquetin69Jun 24, 2012by
i will buy it on more again..!!!!!
i like it is a very good quality pictures,,very light weight the flash is very clear,easy to use..is nice very nice
- jnova321Jan 16, 2012by
This my second camera of this ytpe. Had the first one for three months and at a show i got splashed and it killed the camera. Do not go near water with this camera for it does not take much moisture to kill this type of camera. The reason to purchase another is the camera has so many fetures and the price makes it a no brainer. Great camera.Just stay away from the water.
- nadzeyalysakOct 11, 2012by
great product. very nice camera. great pictures, video. Love sony products and cameras too. I want to buy one more for my mother. Easy to use.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $1,399.99Trending at $1,599.00
- $3,951.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $555.67Trending at $569.95