More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,199.95
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,496.95
- $546.61Trending at $569.95
- $439.99Trending at $446.36
About this product
- Product InformationSporting extremely easy-to-use controls, the Sony DSC-W560 DSLR camera is perfect for capturing vast landscapes and crowds. With a 4x optical zoom, this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera brings distant objects four times closer without losing on sharpness. The 3.0-inch LCD display on this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. This DSLR camera, with the intelligent auto mode, optimally adjusts the settings to deliver the best possible results in any shooting condition. Plus, the face detection technology in this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera smartly adjusts focus, exposure, and flash to deliver true-to-life photographs of up to eight individuals. The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization in the Sony DSC-W560 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution14.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range4cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera26 - 105mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.2 m - 3.8 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.76 in.
- Height2.21 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Weight3.88 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Audio Recording,Auto Power Save,Automatic Brightness Adjustment,Automatic Face Tracking,Blink Detection,Built-In Help Guide,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Dynamic Range Optimizer,Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN),RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Smile Capture,Sweep Panorama Technology,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Gourmet,High sensitivity,Landscape,Pet,Snow,Soft skin,Soft snap,Twilight mode,Twilight portrait,Underwater
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second
- Exterior ColorRed
Most relevant reviews
- agriffin7450Mar 10, 2015by
Great value for the price.
I really love the size of this camera. I believe that it will give me great pictures. I purchased to use for ebay pictures. The pictures I have taken are great. I love that the camera has a battery like the ones in a cell phone instead of AA batteries that seem to wear out very quickly.
- sportbike005Mar 16, 2012by
Quality built, SLR quality for point and shoot price. Panorama WOW!
i purchased this camera as it had all the features available on a larger digital SLR but at a fraction of the cost. The instruction feature on the camera takes a little fiddling with but once you understand all the features and help it provides it is an invaluable tool when out in the world capturing pictures. Sony is a reputable brand and with every electronic device, you are taking a chance you will be one of the 1% of buyers that get a dud. Otherwise it is a well built product and the weight makes it feel like a quality product. I have had several of the name brand point and shoot cameras, but for the price this camera is a cut above. The best feature by far is the panorama option of the shooting modes, if you save these shots for the right time of day (the magic hour(s) you will have some epic landscapes, and find the right professional printer to create your poster it will be a nice shot to put on your wall. Read full review
- socrfrog84Jan 08, 2014by
We bought this as a Christmas present and our niece loved it. It has great picture quality and is light and easy to use.
- vo-joeDec 18, 2012by
great for rite now pix...and ez downloads
it has great features..easy controls... compact size.. ez to carry...big screen for quik review...and sharing . great battery life between charges
- jellydonutholeSep 09, 2012by
Fun and easy camera. Very good value.
I bought this camera for an upcomming trip to Florida. We have tested it indoors and out. This camera is very easy to use. The picture quality is much better than expected. Very lightweight.