Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $179.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by valuedealstore
- Est. delivery by May 9
- $35.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by brookbillmaie0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $584.95Trending at $618.99
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,249.95Trending at $1,499.00
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,699.95
- $439.99Trending at $460.47
- $566.43Trending at $598.00
- $569.95Trending at $649.00
About this product
- Product InformationSlim and stylish, the Sony DSC-W530 DSLR camera lets you capture all your special moments and cherish them over and over again. With 4x optical zoom and 1/2.3-inch Sony Super HAD CCD sensor, this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera not only brings the subject four times closer, but also shoots beautiful, clear photos. As this Sony Cyber-Shot 14.1 MP camera supports sweep panorama mode, you can take wide-angle images without much effort. With a high ISO sensitivity, this DSLR camera captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. Plus, the image stabilization feature in the Sony DSC-W530 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Sweep panorama mode</strong><br />Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with sweep panorama mode. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image.</li><li><strong>Face Detection technology</strong><br />Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.</li><li><strong>Soft Skin mode</strong><br />Portrait subjects will love the results. Soft skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.</li><li><strong>Anti-blink function</strong><br />It's frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. The anti-blink function works to help counter blinking and squinting. When the camera is set to soft snap, the anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.</li><li><strong>High sensitivity mode (ISO 3200)</strong><br />High ISO allows for faster shutter speed, so you can take photos indoors or in low light without the need for a flash. In addition to high sensitivity mode (ISO), you can select up to seven ISO settings (auto, 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200) when shooting in program auto mode to adjust sensitivity to your shooting conditions.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution14.1 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range6cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera26 - 105mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 3.5 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.76 in.
- Height2.06 in.
- Width3.66 in.
- Weight3.42 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAudio Recording,Auto Power Save,Automatic Brightness Adjustment,Automatic Face Tracking,Built-In Help Guide,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Dynamic Range Optimizer,Exif Print Support,Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN),PRINT Image Matching,RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Smile Capture,Sweep Panorama Technology,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second
- Exterior ColorPink
Most relevant reviews
- 1100265960@dele...Jul 01, 2012by
Excellent quality camera at a decent price!
This camera is a excellent camera for a simple digital camera. I originally had the model before this one came out and lost it during a move to my new house. I really liked the camera so I figured I would get this updated version of the Sony cyber shot. This camera is great to use if you have kids because it has a very fast snap shot. I also like how it has another feature added to it which is the panorama sweep. Its a pretty neat feature to have if you are at a beach or have a large group of people that you are taking a photo of. Also has a great video camera as well so it saved me money from having to buy both a digital camera and video camera separately. I would definitely recommended this camera to anyone that is not wanting to spend a lot of money and still get great clear photos and long videos on one device! Read full review
- kathryns_wardro...Nov 25, 2011by
Other than clarity issues, this camera is very good and easy to use.
I received this camera for my birthday in the middle of November. I like it quite a lot as it is easy to use, and it's a cinch to get the photos uploaded onto my computer. However, you have to be very careful to hold it still or the picture will be blurry. I have had a Nikon Coolpix before, and its photos had better clarity. Other than clarity issues, this camera is very good. I say it is worth the money.
- emilyp8589Jan 18, 2012by
This camera is fabulous!
WOW! This camera is amazing! I've never had a digital camera before, so I'm not not well versed in digital cameras, but this thing is pretty sweet. The panorama shots are breathtaking and the regular photos are such great quality! The camera's features are perfect with an easy to use interface.
- kyleyhailesMay 05, 2011by
Blurry photos, but the panoramic option is nice.
I previously had a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90, and lost it :( I was devastated, and didn't want to spend that much on another camera, so I decided to go with a cheaper model. I'm no camera expert whatsoever, but I figured if it had 14 megapixels (my previous one had 12) then it should do a pretty nice job, being a Sony Cyber-shot. But I was wrong. This camera takes very blurry photos. I hoped it was just the screen, but the photos are just as blurry after being printed. It is nothing compared to the T90, but it was 1/3 of the price, so maybe I should have known. The panoramic setting is really awesome though.
- hef918Mar 09, 2012by
Great little camera!
I bought this camera to carry around in my purse instead of lugging my big Nikon. It is perfect for taking everyday pics! The photo quality is excellent. It is super easy to use--just a great buy!