More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,124.99Trending at $1,203.99
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,896.95
- $1,399.99Trending at $1,599.00
- $3,951.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $555.67Trending at $569.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 is a compact 16.2 MP digital camera that lets you capture stunning close-ups as well as vast landscapes. With a 25 to 116 mm Carl Zeiss lens and 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor, this Sony digital camera allows you to take photos with superior quality. The 3D sweep Panorama Mode of this 16.2 MP digital camera automatically stitches the photos together to deliver one amazing photo. With an optical zoom of 4x, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 brings distant objects closer without losing on sharpness. The large 3-inch LCD touchscreen display of this Sony digital camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots even in bright light conditions. The Auto mode of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 detects scenes, lighting conditions, faces, and adjusts the settings accordingly, thus delivering excellent results.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom16x
- Sensor Resolution16.2MP
- Screen Size3"
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size19MB
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro (Mark 2),Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth0.7 in.
- Height2.2 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Weight4.2 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Additional FeaturesAuto White Balance,Built-In Microphone,Dust proof,Shockproof,Underwater,Waterproof
- Exterior ColorPink
Most relevant reviews
- dundee2010azJul 03, 2013by
recommended for water at good price unless you expect high quality pictures
I bought it to taking a picture at the beach. It is really compact like iphone (little thicker) but has many nice features. The image quality is so-so and water drops should be sometimes removed from the lens for better picture. The sliding cover is convenient to turn on/off and protect the lens, but the beach sand is easily stayed between the cover and body making not smoothing operation and noise. Considering pros and cons, it is recommended for water activity at the reasonable price.
- aubray22Nov 17, 2014by
My favorite waterproof camera!
This is by far the best waterproof and shockproof camera on the market. I had the exact same camera and after extensive traveling, adventure, and extreme weather; I decided to purchase the same one. It is great for anything from snow skiing to snorkeling. The only downfall is that sand tends to get stuck when you try to close the cover. Always rinse the camera off with water before you put it away to get sand, dirt, and other various ways of wear and tear from damaging the camera. Make sure that all doors are shut on camera to prevent water damage and if there is a case of damage due to water... Open all doors, take battery and memory card out, and place in a bag of rice! All together, Sony knows what it is doing when it comes to cameras and it will only get better from here!
- williamcintron3...Dec 07, 2015by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- daranachoFeb 17, 2013by
very nice camera
Very good overall quality of the product. The only problem I had was with the cable to charge the battery, I had to replace the 20 days of using the camera.