More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,495.00Trending at $1,796.95
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $4,800.00Trending at $6,496.95
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $559.95Trending at $648.00
- $917.99Trending at $1,099.00
About this product
- Product InformationSlim and stylish, the Sony DSC-T110 DSLR camera lets you capture all your special moments and cherish them over and over again. With 4x optical zoom and 1/2.3-inch Sony Super HAD CCD sensor, this Sony Cyber-shot 16.1 MP camera not only brings the subject four times closer, but also shoots beautiful, clear photos. The image stabilization feature in the Sony DSC-T110 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs. With a high ISO sensitivity, this DSLR camera captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. As this Sony Cyber-shot 16.1 MP camera supports sweep panorama mode, you can take wide-angle images without much effort. Thanks to the 3-inch color LCD display on this Sony Cyber-shot 16.1 MP camera, you can easily view photos, read menu, and compose shots. All things considered, this camera aims to be your great travel companion.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom4x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution16.1MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size"1/2.3"""
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range1cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera25 - 100mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure compensation"±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps"
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.08 m - 2.8 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in mode,flash OFF mode,red-eye reduction,slow synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.68 cm
- Height5.56 cm
- Width9.3 cm
- Weight105 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen Details"LCD display - TFT active matrix - 3"" - colour"
- Display Size3"
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Description1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery - 630 mAh ( included )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Features720p HD Video Recording,Audio Recording,Auto Power Save,Blink Detection Technology,Built-in Help Guide,Built-in Speaker,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Display Drightness Control,Dual Image Stabilization,Dynamic Range Optimizer,Exif Print support,Face Detection,In-camera Red-eye Fix,Motion Detection Technology,PRINT Image Matching,Self Portrait Auto Shutter,Smile Detection technology,Sweep Panorama technology,Touch Screen,TransferJet support,USB 2.0 compatibility,USB charging,camera orientation detection,cropping an image
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame movie mode
- White BalanceAutomatic,Custom,presets
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second
- Video CaptureH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps - 6Mbps,H.264 - 1440 x 1080 - 30 fps - 9Mbps,H.264 - 640 x 480 - 30 fps - 3Mbps
Most relevant reviews
- auk_supplies16Dec 06, 2011by
It's great thanks.
really pleased with this little camera. It is small but takes very clear pictures. It is small enough to carry in a top pocket!! Would definately recommend this to anyone who needs a new compact camera.
- pantsy6666Dec 07, 2011by
Top notch buy.
Great camera take it every where with me easy to use and very stylish i should have bought one sooner a great product all round.