More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $3,015.00Trending at $3,053.88
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $2,629.95Trending at $2,899.00
- $549.99Trending at $648.00
- $1,918.99Trending at $1,999.00
- $3,879.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $793.99Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationRenew your passion for photography with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Digital Camera. It features a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar T lens with 30x optical zoom that produces high-quality images. With its 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, this camera lets you capture quality images and footage. Additional features include Face Detection, Smile Shutter, Bionz Processor and backlight correction.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom30x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Resolution16.2 MP
- LCD Screen Size2.9"
- Weight0.52 Kg
- Interchangeable LensNot Interchangeable Lenses
- Optical Zoom30x
- Camera Resolution16.2 MP
- HD Recording Format1080p
- Video Resolutions1920 x 1080
- Video Speed60 fps
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
Viewfinder / Display
- ViewfinderWithout Viewfinder
- LCD ScreenWith LCD Screen
- LCD Screen Resolution921000 pixels
- Release Date2011
Most relevant reviews
- segrana2010Feb 10, 2012by
Sony DSC-HX100V - Simply Beautiful!!
What a great purchase. I am a novice user so having a decent camera with reasonable capability was important(I am probably using 5% of its capabilities) BUT I am starting to use some of the features such as taking panoramic shots. I recently took a few shot whilst holidaying in NZ and it was superb. Great resolution with photo's. I have also used it to take a few video's of my son practicing his gold swing at the driving range. Although a little bulky this camera packs some really nice features which I am slowly discovering. Never thought Sony would make good camera's like this. Oh by the way I have a 32GB SD card and after about 500 shots at maximum resolution and a hand full of videos it is only 7% utilised!
- flamoedoDec 26, 2011by
This camera has a factory issue, that is the over-saturation of colors, mainly skin tones and lips, that get redish like everybody was wearing lipsticks There is no correction for this problem and it is not a malfunction of my specific camera, it is a factory problem. Sony don't have a recall for this neither a firmware fix avaliable. I don't recomend this product.
- davideastham200...Nov 07, 2011by
A great all in one bridge camera with lots of tricks for more creativity
I had already owned the two previous models of this camera, and wanted this new version. It is excellent !
- sirvaldo1Jan 11, 2012by
I love SONY, Made in Japan, works for years and years, Super electronics,and precision made, this camera is izy to operate,