Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $147.37Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by wuggy141
- Est. delivery by May 2
- $34.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by eio-electronicinventoryonline
- Est. delivery by May 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70 16.1 MP digital camera has a compact, light design and renders good quality photos. With 10x optical zoom capabilities, image stabilization while taking long-range shots is guaranteed. The camera supports MPEG format video together with HD recording of up to 720p. Sony‘s Cyber-shot camera is designed with face detection technology, and it adjusts exposure and focuses brilliantly to help get magnificent shots of objects. For close-up range, the camera offers a macro zoom feature that takes close-up images with detail. Furthermore, the Mini-HDMI port allows fast photo and video transfer from its SD card to a computer or other device.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Experience the whole picture</strong><br />It's easy to grab breathtaking views of landscapes or city scene. Cyber-shot stitches together a high-speed burst of frames when you sweep the camera from side to side (or up and down) to create one amazing panoramic image.</li><li><strong>Better looking pictures made easy</strong><br />Not sure how to pick the perfect camera settings to suit a particular scene? Don't worry, help is at hand. Intelligent Auto (iAUTO) mode automatically adjusts exposure and other camera settings for optimum results in a wide range of shooting situations.</li><li><strong>Pack more into every scene</strong><br />Dramatic landscapes, architectural shots, interiors and even family scenes can produce disappointing results when a scene gets cut off at the edges. A wide angle lens lets you pack more into the picture without having to stand further back from the subject.</li><li><strong>Upload the moment</strong><br />Upload those memories to your favorite sharing sites with a few mouse clicks. PMB portable software inside the camera lets you select and transfer photos and videos to any web-connected PC. It's great if you're traveling and want to drop into a handy web cafe.</li><li><strong>HD movies on your Cyber-shot</strong><br />What about those special moments when a single photo doesn't tell the whole story? You can shoot short 720p video clips with sound at a smooth 30 frames per second - then watch the results on you</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom10x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range5cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera25 - 250mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.25 m - 3.6 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick DUO PRO,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.1 in.
- Height2.26 in.
- Width4 in.
- Weight5.78 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Audio Recording,Auto Power Save,Automatic Brightness Adjustment,Automatic Face Tracking,Blink Detection,Built-In Help Guide,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Exif Print Support,Histogram Display,Interchangeable Lenses,Motion Detection,Orientation Detection,PRINT Image Matching,RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Self Portrait Auto Shutter,Smile Capture,Sweep Panorama Technology,TransferJet Support,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- mackcooperApr 13, 2017by
Great little camera!
Really happy with it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 7763walterNov 13, 2011by
A susperb small camera taking great pictures with 10X optical zoom.
The Sony Camera is small enough to put in one of your pockets which is what I do. The pictures are really good. I use Google Picasa 3 software tyo lighten up some of the pictures at times. I have noticed the battery last quite a while. I use it in the easy mode for that is why I bought it so it does my work for me taking good pictures. I really like the wide angle lens. I bought it also because it has 10X optical zoom. Want more but that is not going to be with this type of camera. Thank you for letting me share my thoughts with you.
- bobbyriceJul 03, 2013by
Best point and shoot camera with HD video.
I love this camera. It's a great upgrade from my last Cyber-shot. It's menu interface is incredibly intuitive and simple to use. It explains exactly how many pixels you'd actually need for given applications. The 10x optical zoom and HD videos are great to have. Sony is always my "go to" company for all things electronic. To me this is the hightest level you can achieve with a point and shoot camera before going with a full SLR.
- de-salesMar 06, 2013by
Good quality camera at a good price.
A very nice Sony quality digital still and video camera for the price.It' a medium size point and shoot with a lot of features.Nice lens and LCD easy to use and 16MP.
- crzigMar 04, 2012by
This camera to me is the Best of the Best in every way.
This Sony H70 is the ulitmate camera! Would buy again and again. If you're looking for a very good camera, this is the one to get. It has 10X zoom and you can zoom in on the pictures even after you've taken them. Shows very high detail. Panoramic view is immaculant. Took a movie of my windmill in motion and the wheel of the windmill was moving very fast. In movie review mode, I can pause the camera and it looks like the windmill wheel is stopped. You can clearly see all 12 blades on the wheel and no blur whatsoever!!! Truly amazing. And I hooked it up with cable supplied to my Song 52 HD t.v. via USB port and all the pictures pop up on the t.v. screen. The pictures show up in HD and are really eye popping. You can also hook up to a VCR and record the movie you made with the camera on VHS tape. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,229.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $601.24Trending at $618.99
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,689.99
- $774.99Trending at $996.95
- $459.95Trending at $496.95
- $566.43Trending at $598.00