More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,399.95Trending at $7,997.99
- $6,495.52Trending at $6,998.00
- $2,479.00Trending at $2,996.99
- $1,729.99Trending at $2,097.99
- $1,697.99Trending at $2,097.99
- $1,599.00Trending at $1,996.99
- $3,500.00Trending at $4,989.14
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy movies in full HD 1080p with the Sony Bravia KDL-46HX820 46-inch LCD television highlighting every detail of the picture. LED backlighting technology of this Sony LCD television presents highly distinguished color images. Share your photos and videos on the big screen by directly connecting your camera via USB input of this HDTV LCD Television. LightSensor Technology of this Sony LCD television automatically adjusts the brightness of the image as per the ambience. Wi-Fi enabled you can stream in content on this HDTV LCD Television from online websites. Skype compatible, the Sony Bravia KDL-46HX820 allows you to video chat with family and friends through television.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>3D integrated (Full HD 3D) features a built-in 3D transmitter</strong><br />By using high frame rate LCDs with a "frame sequential display", Sony makes it possible to watch Full HD 3D quality video on 3D compatible BRAVIA LCD TVs. This technology involves alternately transmitting images for the left eye and right eye to the screen. When viewed through the "active shutter glasses", the two separate images on the shutter glasses are synchronized with the onscreen image with their Full HD quality intact, and precisely transmitted to the viewer's eyes. The high-quality super-fine Full HD 3D images deliver unprecedented reality and presence.</li><li><strong>BRAVIA Internet Video and BRAVIA Internet Widgets</strong><br />With BRAVIA Internet Video, your television is now a true all-in-one entertainment center that allows you to access your favorite video websites straight on your BRAVIA. Get quick access to YouTube, BlipTV, Singing Fool, and many more sites that will keep you entertained for hours on end! BRAVIA Internet Video serves as a gateway to Internet content, delivering a variety of on-demand entertainment straight to your TV. By making a broadband Internet connection, you can enjoy video content, including movies and cartoons.</li><li><strong>Skype ready</strong><br />Make calls to other Skype users or even regular telephone numbers, even as you watch your favorite shows.</li><li><strong>OptiContrast panel and dynamic edge LED</strong><br />By replacing the air cavity between the LCD display panel and glass plate with a resin sheet, screen glare from both reflected and refracted light is significantly reduced. This results in lifelike images with richer details and deeper black, even in the brightest rooms! By controlling individual LED blocks, the amount of unneeded LED backlight is reduced, thereby giving an astounding contrast ratio of over 1000000:1. This also reduces power consumption to levels below that of conventional LED-backlit models and helps save both money and the environment.</li></ul>
- About The BrandSony is a Japan-based corporate group focused on the electronics, entertainment and financial service sectors. The company consists of various subsidiaries including Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Corporation and many more, as Sony Corporation is nowadays one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for both the consumer and professional markets. Worldwide-known for its reliable, high-quality devices such as cameras, laptops, mobile phones and tablets, Sony is noted to be the third-largest manufacturer of televisions as well. In 2005 the company introduced its in-house brand BRAVIA which offers high-definition LCD TVs in a wide range of screen sizes.
- Family LineBravia
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size46"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate200 Hz
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power75 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.09 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1
- Number Of Speakers3
- Speaker Power3 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height26.13 in.
- Width42.63 in.
- Depth1.13 in.
- Weight37.1 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included,Headphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- irvandoOct 03, 2012by
Could not have chosen a better TV :-)
I bought this particular item because of two things: picture quality and features. So far I have nothing but raves about this TV. The 3D feature is super awesome (even though I don't use it much). The value was actually less than what I expected from a Sony, when you compare with other TV's. One thing I am not a big fan is the manual - it could be a little easily explained. My best friend has a TV that he brags to everyone about (the same my sister has). After seeing this TV, he said he is switching his by December (Note: he just got his last December!!!). I am extremelly glad with my choice. After all, it is Sony!!
- tvmanredMar 24, 2012by
Best TV I have ever owned !!
Got set for Christmas. Excellent Pix & sound with external amp. Highly recommended!!! 3 D is good but don~t use much.
- ginabrittSep 10, 2012by
I love this TV, the picture is amazing. I am no techie so had a friend set it up for me as I would have been lost. The built in speakers are average but I have surround sound so it doesn't matter. It's very light & easy to move to clean behind ! I'm very happy I purchased it. It arrived in good condition in spite of a trip across the country, & in a timely manner. Highly recommended....