All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationGuide your character through life while the world outside changes in "Sims 2: Seasons." Each of the four seasons come with a variety of activities, skills, and clothing to prepare your characters for the elements outside of their homes. For example, in the spring, plant a garden and then tend it during the summer until the fall harvest. Sims are affected by the changing of the seasons and may experience frostbite in the winter, a sunburn in the summer, and struggle with allergies in the spring and fall. The game features six new careers to follow including journalism, gaming, adventures, law, education, and music. Use reward items and skill-building objects to help your characters achieve the necessary skills to advance in their careers.
- PublisherElectronic Arts
- GameSims 2: Seasons
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorCrude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Release Year2007
- Game Special Features<li>Learn to garden and watch as your Sims create a bountiful harvest in their back yard<br/><br/><li>Featuring six new careers including journalism, gaming, adventures, law, education, and music<br/><br/><li>Get bundled up in winter coats, gloves, and earmuffs, and then watch as your Sims explore a winterized environment<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesThe Sims Series
Most relevant reviews
- chris_murreSep 08, 2016by
Shipped quickly! Works amazing I love it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sreamer17ydrMar 10, 2007by
A great Game
I bought The Sims 2:Seasons expansion pack as soon as i could pre-order it. I love the sims 2. This game adds a new graphic style to it, which is WEATHER and of course the 4 seasons, which you can modify how you want your seasons to be done. (Fall, winter, summer,spring, witner, winter, summer all year etc). You get new outwear clothing, and tons of new objects to style your house for the new seasons. One of the main fetures in here is Gardening. You can build greenhouses and grow 24/7. Fishing is another feature added. Seasons adds new items, new social intereactions, seasons, weather, clothing, and alot more little quirks as new jobs, 6 to be total. Its the BEST expansion pack imo, the sims 2 Pets, and Seasons are the 2 biggest editions to your Sims world.
- authoress25Oct 02, 2010by
The Sims 2: Seasons is sensational!
The Sims 2: Seasons is an expansion pack I would highly recommend if you are thinking of purchasing one. You can experience all of the 4 seasons and feel as if you are truly a part of them. Feel the spring rain in April, feel the heat and excitement of summer and pool parties, enjoy raking and jumping into the fall leaves, and feel revived and refreshed in the winter snow and make snow angels. The weather and seasonal factors and "symptoms" are quite realistic and there is much to do. Even if you wish to own or purchase solely one expansion pack, this should be it. This game cannot possibly dull. On the contrary, it is quite entertaining and whether your characters are a couple, a family of four, or a single individual, they will enjoy themselves and you will enjoy watching them. Get it.
- 2518brianDec 28, 2010by
Really fun, but alittle difficult to figure out
I recived Sims 2 seasons for Christmas this year. I must say, It was extrordinary, truly a fun game. You can choose the seasons for a town, have gardens, orchards, and farms, and it makes Sims 2 MUCH more realistic. The only down side is that you have to figure out all the planting seasons yourself. When to plant strawberries, cucuumbers, tomatoes, ect., which can waste alot of money, and be hard on a new Sim family with a small fund box. However, with a little knowledge of real plants, and the help of an online Guide, Soon your sims will be gardening with ease! A definite MUST-HAVE for all Sims 2 owners.
- tbeauchampJul 13, 2011by
Very disappointed. Unable to download without manual which was not included
I was so excited when I ordered this game. I had had the game in the past and lost the instruction manual which had the code for downloading on it. After getting a new laptop, I had to re-install the game but could not due to having no instruction manual. So I decided just to buy the game again. I looked in the mail everyday hoping for my game to arrive and when it did I was so happy. However, upon opening the game, I found that it did not have the instruction manual either!!! Without the code you cannot download. So now I am stuck with two of the same game and still no instruction manual. Very disappointed.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $53.99Trending at $56.68
- $34.99Trending at $38.50
- $20.42Trending at $22.49
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $39.99Trending at $44.00
- $27.49Trending at $28.75
- $29.49Trending at $30.00