Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $817.58Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by bigvalueinc
- Est. delivery by Sep 5
- $683.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by robertscamera
- Est. delivery by Aug 29
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $817.58Was:$1,199.99Free shipping
- $771.66Was:$1,129.99Free shipping
- $785.00Was:$1,149.99Free shipping
Best Selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- $1,946.57Trending at $1,999.00
- $1,173.56Trending at $1,189.99
- $699.99Trending at $767.88
- $864.99Trending at $874.99
- $757.20Trending at $768.00
- $299.99Trending at $369.00
- $419.95Trending at $476.95
About this product
- Product InformationThis product is an ultra-telephoto zoom lens covering a telephoto range up to 500 mm, incorporating Sigma's original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function. This function uses two sensors inside the lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera and works by moving an optical image stabilizer lens group to effectively compensate for camera shake. It offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower. Mode 1 is ideal for general photography, and Mode 2 is effective on moving subject such as motor sports and so on.
- Product LineSigma DG
- Focus TypeAuto & Manual
- Focal LengthZoom
- Focal Length (mm)150-500mm
- Min Aperture22
- Additional Tech CharacteristicsAPO HSM SLD DG RF OS
- Compatible BrandSigma
- Camera TechnologyDigital,Film
- Diameter3.7 inch
- Weight67.37 oz
Most relevant reviews
- basketballdabig...Sep 06, 2016by
Sigma AF 150-500mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM APO Lens Canon EF
I have only had the lense a sashort time but love it and am extremely excited for future shoots with it. The lense is sharp and easy to work with and will give me the needed length for shooting motorsports and wildlife.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tsadeeqJul 27, 2014by
I can hardly wait until 2117 to find yet another use for this lens.
It is not possible to find any other lens with the same or even similar specifications of this lens at anywhere near the price. Despite the weight (it is heavy), the two OS systems make it possible to handhold this lens even at the longer focal length and get sharp pictures in good lighting. Obviously, the tripod mount is designed for many or most occasions of use and is well placed to balance the lens with all SLR and DSLR cameras for which it is designed. This is true, except for one exception: the import versions of certain camera brands with plastic mounts. I would not even attempt to use it one one of these cheap import versions, even if I owned one. I have yet to try it with a teleconverter, but feel it would likely give quite acceptable results when looking at events such as Venus transiting the sun. I am looking forward to the next transit in 2117! Read full review
- gemsbyjenniferMar 03, 2011by
Super Amazing Lens for the Money!!!
This lens performs as well as others costing many more $$$$$. Pros: ·HSM focusing ·Fast focusing, especially for this large of a focal range ·Super quiet AF, had to take camera away from eye and look at the lens to make sure it was working, lol, it was so quiet! ·Superb build quality, built as well as an EX ·IQ is nothing short of stunning ·Lightweight when considering the focal range and type of lens and build quality ·Tripod mount is very nice and doubles as a grip ·Lens carrying/shoulder strap provided ·Carrying case provided and is decent too! ·CA/PF are well controlled ·AF locks on well, fast, and accurate! Cons: ·A little soft wide open @ 500mm, but nothing that is not acceptable ·Wish the body was metal instead of the polymer, but then it would be far heavier ·Nothing else I can think of, lol. Folks, this is one heckuva a lens at its price point! Easily competes with lenses costing far more then it does! Excellent for the birder or wildlife shooter, amateur, prosumer, or even a Professional that does not want to spend an arm and a leg and their first born child on a long lens. This lens will work for sports/action in good daylight on the shorter end of the focal range. The 120-400mm OS would be the better choice for sports as it is a bit faster aperture wise. This is one of my favorite lenses on my Pentax. I bought this lens fully ready to return it! To my surprise it became part of my line up of lenses, at least until I can afford the Sigmonster 300-800mm f/5.6 lens, hehe. ;). You will not be disappointed with this purchase! Read full review
- hunters2erhJan 02, 2012by
Don't need any other telephoto lens,just what I was looking for.
Just what I was looking for. Can't wait to get back to Canada for wildlife pics and the Grand Canyon for awesome lanndscape shots. wish I had it the first time aeound.