Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $2.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by geogoobie
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationUbisoft takes fitness gaming to the next level by encouraging users to get exercise, gain confidence, and maybe even crack some skulls in Self-Defense Training Camp. Using Kinect's controller-free motion-sensing technology, players can learn more than 30 self-defense moves from real-world instructors, and the game offers encouraging feedback in real-time. Self-Defense Training Camp also offers a number of cardio fitness routines inspired by martial arts and kickboxing, as well as calming Tai Chi exercises, and boxing-based mini-games designed to sharpen reflexes.
- GameSelf-Defense Training Camp
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorMild Sexual Themes, Mild Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2011
- Game Special Features<li>Learn over 30 self-defense moves from real-life instructors<br/><br/><li>Burn calories in a variety of martial arts and kickboxing routines<br/><br/><li>Develop relaxation techniques with Tai Chi exercises<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- kev_m_tDec 12, 2016by
Guard your genitals because I know XBOX!!
The program works without a glitch. I haven't tried the workouts, since I'm using other programs, but I have enjoyed learning how to break wrist grabs and dish out all manner of punishment. Teaching style is good. Without a physical sparring partner, this may be as good as it gets.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 706.minxDec 14, 2013by
Great game to systemically get you back in shape . . .
I bought this game as a stepping stone to getting back into shape. I'm on a family challenge to lose weight and this is giving me the training I need in increasing my stamina, balance as well as self defense. It is a challenge and fun at the same time. I hate gyms so this is the perfect median for me to work out and get back to me (fit and in shape).
- evansalx4Oct 01, 2013by
great game my son loves it would recomend for anyone looking to learn self defence teacnechs and to help get in shape or work out
- tyjs31Oct 07, 2012by
I have read positive and negative reviews about this game. It isn't bad, but it certainly isn't the same as training with someone. I still recommend it.
- chavey7413May 07, 2013by
It does help stay motivated but you have to have a lot of space or it won't read you when you do push ups and other floor exercises.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $13.99Trending at $24.90
- $17.95Trending at $19.98
- $22.75Trending at $23.77
- $29.99Trending at $49.99
- $17.50Trending at $18.48
- $19.95Trending at $22.99
- $10.82Trending at $12.28