Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $59.95Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by smarttechdealz
- Est. delivery by May 8
- $47.45+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by williawar82
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in External Hard Disk Drives
Save on External Hard Disk Drives
- $54.14Trending at $54.99
- $109.95Trending at $119.00
- $104.97Trending at $117.56
- $70.90Trending at $74.75
- $139.95Trending at $144.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionCarry your data with you, wherever you go, with the FreeAgent GoFlex STAA500105 hard drive. With the Mac and Windows compatibility of this Seagate portable hard drive, you have the choice you use it on the OS of your liking. This USB 3.0 hard drive hard drive comes preloaded with a set of features that allow you to backup all your data with just the click of a button. This Seagate portable hard drive is compatible with both USB 2.0 as well as 3.0 interface, giving you high speed transfers. This FreeAgent GoFlex STAA500105 is sleek and light which makes it very easy to carry around with you. The encryption features of this USB 3.0 hard drive make sure your important files always stay secure.
- ModelFreeAgent GoFlex
- Capacity500 GB
- Buffer Size8 MB
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- Spindle Speed5400 RPM
- InterfaceUSB 3.0
- External Data Transfer Rate640 Mbps
- Height0.55 in.
- Width3.27 in.
- Depth4.37 in.
- Weight0.61 lbs
Most relevant reviews
- knr-goods-globa...Jul 26, 2012by
It is good product to buy
It is a high quality product during my using experience. The transfer speed is so smooth all the time. No noisy sound during the transfer data. I do really like this product after i bought it for my desktop and laptop. It is amazing product for external hard drive in this hard drive market. If anyone who are interesting to get one hard disk in future, it would be a good brand to choose. Hope everyone has good experience to use this external hard disk.
- justintimeforon...Apr 21, 2012by
great product somewhat flimsy cord
I bought this drive to put some movies on and to back up my laptop. so far it has worked great, one thing i would change is the usb connector where it goes into the drive seems kinda flimsy, my friend has one to and his will disconnect if you move it around much because of a bad connection there. one bonus with this drive is you can just unplug the front part and use it as a adapter for internal hard drives.
- emeraldisle.ada...Apr 26, 2012by
Quick and easy item to use while on the go and it's a timesaver too.
It's sleek design allows for the portability a person needs when on the go. The amount of data space is awesome because I can hold a lot of files in such a small device. I have another 500 GB mass storage device at home, but it is too big and clumsy to use on the go since it requires a power outlet to run it as well as a computer connection to display the files. Anyway, the storage drive only needs to be connected to the computer to run. So that is another feature I like about it. I don't require two connection points. One from the outlet and the other from the computer. It is a very good storage device to have. My old storage device I have at home is now being used primarily for entertainment purposes. Storing my music and movies and pictures that I can view on my new flat screen TV. This drive I bought will be used for my school work and business concerns. Anyway I thoroughly recommend this device for anyone who needs to store vast amounts of personal data while on the go. Read full review
- 91223294@delete...Sep 30, 2012by
If you want to transfer between PC and Mac, it's fine.
This is a very good hard drive. Being able to use this on a Mac and a PC is great. The only problem is that I can't use this hard drive if i need to use Final Cut Pro X. Unless there is an update for it, I can't find anything out.
- epatrick118iDec 17, 2015by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New