More items related to this product
Best Selling in External Hard Disk Drives
Save on External Hard Disk Drives
- $299.99Trending at $378.90
- $109.99Trending at $117.37
- $70.90Trending at $75.78
- $139.95Trending at $147.46
- $67.99Trending at $69.88
- $70.13Trending at $77.29
- $61.57Trending at $65.51
About this product
- Product DescriptionNever delete a file again for lack of space with the Seagate STAY3000102, a Seagate external hard drive. With 3TB of space, the Seagate STAY3000102 allows you to store as much as 3000 hours of digital video by simply dragging and dropping the files. The plug and play Seagate 3TB hard drive is easy to use and requires no formatting or messy software installations on Windows PCs. The USB 3.0 interface of the Seagate STAY3000102 allows for excellent external transfer speeds and the backward compatibility with USB 2.0 means that this Seagate external hard drive can be used with older PCs. This Seagate 3TB external hard drive also features built in power management for energy efficient operation.
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- InterfaceUSB 2.0,USB 3.0
- External Data Transfer Rate60Mbps
- Height1.57 in.
- Weight2.25 lbs
Most relevant reviews
- mildthngDec 14, 2015by
I am running a fairly old Intel Motherboard and Windows XP. I can't get my computer to recognize the drive. Seagate says it is compatible with XP but I can't get it to work. It works on my Windows 7 and 8 machines.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- i_like_my_harle...Nov 03, 2012by
Still not bad for 2.72 TB
Great, easy to use and partition into fat32 if you so wish. I know that wil ALL hard drives the capacity isn't what it says it is but I felt a little robbed when I saw capacity was 2.72tb, thats missing out on nearly 200gig! I'm not sure if this is the case with all 3tb hard drives, Seagate and other hard drive companies should really put the ACTUAL capacity on their hard drives to prevent such annoying dissapointment. But as far as hard drives go, havnt found a cheaper hard drive around.
- empressalicia33...Sep 03, 2012by
Seagate has the capacity for your buck!
I bought the Seagate because of the capacity. I needed something to hold all my pics on my computer and the rest of the family computers. So far its been great. I haven't had much use with it for it was delayed at post office, infindable. The saving of my information went smooth how've it did take a LONG time. I'm praying I did everything correctly because I feel my computer is going to give out on me soon and my picture memories I hope to be safe. I will be transferring all info from Seagate to my new laptop soon. Cross your fingers. Also it had some 30 day trial thing that's connected with it and I'm not to sure what happens after 30days but. I hope its not erasing all my files. I guess I gotta find the number to talk to someone about my concerns. Overall the product seems to be great and once I get my questions answered to iron out the kinks then I'll be "cooking with grease"! I have confidence that I picked a good product so I am not too worried. I did some investigating before I bought...and the price was phenomenal. Thanks for asking for my input. Blessings Read full review
- zasimba27Jul 28, 2012by
Inexpensive, small footprint, great storage capacity.
Great value and performance for your money. This external drive so far as been a great addition to my network setup. As with any super large capacity drive I would recommend getting 2 and always keeping a second copy synced up. Loosing such a great amount of data could be catastrophic. Always use a UPS battery backup device and this external USB drive should last a very long time.
- s.coku2012Aug 08, 2012by
Best items are only Seagate HDD ..
The ideal product produced by giant Seagate HDD is the only one who has shown better parameters in comparison to other brands, is the only product I have confidence to use my computer .. With pleasure you or even recommend to my friends as the best in the market but also with very good price .. The success of Seagate products have won the hearts of everyone as well as mine .. Respectfully s.coku2012