More items related to this product
Save on Televisions
- $6,699.99Trending at $6,999.99
- $2,449.00Trending at $2,499.00
- $1,669.99Trending at $1,997.00
- $2,499.00Trending at $3,496.99
- $1,350.00Trending at $1,398.99
- $1,379.52Trending at $2,399.52
- $3,249.00Trending at $4,297.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it is streaming video, playing music or games, or viewing pictures, the web-enabled apps of the Samsung UN55C6400 television allows you to do it all. Why be satisfied with watching movies or photos on your camera, when you can view them on your Samsung 55-inch television by syncing your devices using its AllShare feature. Enjoy fast-paced action movies and sports as if you are right there, with the Auto Motion Plus 120Hz technology of this Samsung LED television. The Ultra Clear panel of the Samsung UN55C6400 minimizes reflections by absorbing the available room light. With a 1920x1080 Full HD resolution, this Samsung 55-inch television ensures you always get crystal clear, smooth images. Get deeper blacks and brighter whites with the 4,000,000:1 mega dynamic contrast ratio of this Samsung LED television.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>AllShare</strong><br />All Share keeps you connected. Samsung HDTV takes the struggle out of sharing your talent with the world, or at least with your family. Transfer your videos, music and photos from your PC or mobile device. Wirelessly and effortlessly. It even connects with multiple PCs. Who said you need connections to get on TV?</li><li><strong>Auto motion plus 120Hz</strong><br />Never has fast-paced animation or special effects in movies looked smoother than they do with auto motion plus 120 Hz technology. By analyzing and extending action frames, auto motion plus 120 Hz assures nothing goes by in a blur. Instead, special effects are crisper. Animation smoother. Sports sharper. And viewers are more glued to their screens.</li><li><strong>Mega contrast ratio (4,000,000:1)</strong><br />Whoever said it's all in the details would have appreciated mega contrast. It intuitively adjusts the LED backlight for every frame. Whites are more pristine. Shades of blacks are pure. And the depths of every color are brilliantly pronounced. It's a perfect marriage of technology and art.</li><li><strong>Ultra slim design</strong><br />It may come as quite a surprise that all it takes to hang the TVs are two screws. Especially considering that most wall-mount TVs require closer to nine screws and a small crew to mount them. But what will really surprise you is what you see when you turn your TV on.</li><li><strong>Ultra clear panel</strong><br />Enhanced black expression with low haze by optimizing the light's phase and increasing the transparency ratio in ultra clear panel, Samsung full HD TV can reduce reflection of out light and increase contrast.</li><li><strong>Full HD 1080p</strong><br />Anyone can say they have the clearest picture. But only Full HD 1080p has twice the detail and twice the resolution of regular HDTV. It delivers dazzlingly, rich color and vivid details. And even corrects the errors from standard definition content. It's definitely not your father's HD.</li><li><strong>Light controlling, energy saving</strong><br />Samsung HDTVs are easy on the planet-and on your eyes. The unique Eco sensor measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a brightly lit environment, the picture brightness grows even brighter, and in dim surroundings, brightness is reduced. So now you're not wasting energy on a bright screen when it isn't needed. Enjoy the best picture possible with a TV that's aware of its surroundings.</li></ul>
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size55"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionWiFi Ready
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Response Time6 ms
- Built-in TunerATSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Adjustable Color TemperatureWith Adjustable Color Temperature
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power93 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 15 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Audio LevelerWith Audio Leveler
- Height30.2 in.
- Width50.6 in.
- Depth1.2 in.
- Weight45 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- 301brucebbclark...Jun 11, 2011by
outstanding television for the price. I would certainly recommend one if avalaible.So in other words happy bidding.
- abeybaby1990May 08, 2011by
BEst Tv iiv ever had
best tv iv ever had, 120hz is kinda blurry with fast moving pictures, but other than that its the best
- pssionflwr73Jun 02, 2011by
Very awesome TV. Love the stlye the ultra slim look and most of all the price was just in my budget!!