More items related to this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $1,990.00Trending at $2,109.66
- $87.30Trending at $96.88
- $990.95Trending at $1,131.57
- $179.99Trending at $186.90
- $137.09Trending at $150.79
- $229.99Trending at $244.15
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung T27A300 is a 27-inch LED HDTV monitor that combines the best of a PC and television. The 1920x1080 pixels resolution of this Samsung display renders stunning picture quality. This black Samsung T27A300 unit’s built-in HDTV tuner helps reproduce television shows in high definition. The two HDMI inputs allow media players, mobile phones, and game consoles to connect to this LED HDTV monitor. Besides, the USB device with ConnectShare, enables direct streaming of digital content onto this Samsung display.
- Additional MPNLT27A300ND/ZA
- Display TechnologyLED,LED LCD LED
- Screen Size27"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio14:9,16:9
- Response Time5ms
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Analog Video Input Connector2 x HDMI,Composite Video,USB
- Width25.3 in.
- Depth1.7 in.
- Weight12.4 lb.
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- uiedoMar 09, 2012by
Wont get rid of it, and will never let it go. Get one for yourself!!
I bought this tv because i was looking for a great tv, other reviews said it is great and it had both a coaxial hookup, hdmi hookups and component/ composite hookups and it was and excellant upgrade from my 20" tv. Its frame is tight around the screen so that it will fit in a 28" wide space, which i needed where i work, and the plug and play is quick and easy. The picture is fantasic. I game on it, watch tv, and mess around on my computer too. Things that are missing for some people, which i dont find necessary are 3d picture and picture in picture. I didnt get any dead pixels, and got an excellant deal on it for 250$ because it was a refurbished tv. Better than the 400$ that samsung charges for e MSRP!! I love it!
- dsurvantJun 21, 2012by
Great TV/Monitor for the money!
Bought this product because of the Samsung name. The price was right and so is the picture after adjusting some settings. The default setting was washed out until adjusting the contrast down from 100 to 80. I'm not a fan of the touch buttons (lower right of bezel). I'd rather have buttons that need to be pushed but this certainly was not a deal breaker. Watching HDTV was fine without changing any settings. I have seen Samsung up against ViewSonic and this Samsung has a better picture (worth paying a difference for) than the comparable ViewSonic.
- butler469May 11, 2012by
Awsome TV, Great Price, Everything I been wanting in a new 1080p LED TV
I bought this to replace a old tube type tv. It has everything I had been looking for: 1080p LED TV/Monitor, 2 HDMI ports, it also has the composite connections and a spot to plug in a usb flash drive to view pictures and play music. Everyone that see's the picture is amazed at how clear it is and what a great price I bought it for off ebay. Would recommend this TV to everyone and it makes a awsome monitor for gaming etc
- goblue_a2Jul 06, 2012by
You get what you pay for and this one is worth it.
Great HD monitor (and TV) - right size for typical office applications. You pay almost as much for this 27" as a cheap 32" but the 32's were too big, 24's too small and you get what you pay for. Great Samsung quality, color, contrast, response time, and user interface features. The only complaint is that the OEM stand does NOT tilt, so I married the monitor with a Sanus articulating arm for the perfect install - really frees up desk space - looks killer - nice and clean.
- arjay41Jul 05, 2012by
This is a great multipurpose brand name device ... I'm glad I bought it.
I was looking for a TV to replace a 13" analog set in my camper. I stuck it my bedroom and hooked it up to my satelite receiver and it's been there ever since. Not only that ... I needed a monitor for a second computer. I'm very happy with this item and it is small and light enough to use as a TV for my camper.