More items related to this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $1,228.00Trending at $1,348.69
- $114.99Trending at $126.44
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $179.99Trending at $186.90
- $325.00Trending at $549.99
- $399.00Trending at $432.43
- $108.99Trending at $141.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung SyncMaster P2250 is a 22-inch widescreen Samsung LCD monitor which provides clear and crisp display at 1920x1080 pixel resolution. The 2ms response time of this Samsung LCD monitor refreshes image at a faster rate, eliminating blur effect. Having 300 cd/m2 brightness, this 22-inch LCD monitor provides brilliant picture display Having an aspect ratio of 16:9, the Samsung SyncMaster P2250 presents images without compressing it. Tilt-able up to 170/160 degrees you can have a clear viewing of this 22-inch LCD monitor from any position you sit in. Wall mountable, the Samsung SyncMaster P2250 also saves a lot of desk space.
- Product Features<ul><li>See the big picture.<br />The P2250 has been optimized for Full HD sources. So what you'll see is as perfect as a home theater, a 16:9 ratio. In other words, the way your games and movies were meant to be seen.</li><li><strong>One touch of elegance</strong><br />The elegant LED touch buttons provide intuitive interaction with the P2250, giving you faster access to the advanced operating features.</li><li>No gray areas.<br />Don't be afraid of the dark. Or the light. The P2250 ensures your dark and light colors are never compromised. It uses a contrast ratio of 50,000:1, partnered with a response time of only 2ms. Making images clearer, more vivid and more likely to move you to the edge of your seat.</li><li>Even life isn't this real.<br />You'll want to take a second look at Samsung's P2250. And a third and a fourth. At 1920 x 1080 it delivers breathtakingly vivid HD on a wide screen. There's so much photorealistic detail that every time you watch something on it, you'll feel like you're seeing it for the very first time.</li></ul>
- Additional MPNPM2618657 LS22LRZKUVDE ART1014702009 LS22LRZKUV/ZA LS22LRZKUVEN 2716992 25083 2716984 MON00724 LS22LRZKUV 2716999
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyFlat Panel LCD TFT Active Matrix,LCD,LCD Flat Panel LCD TFT Active Matrix
- Screen Size22"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time2ms
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Monitor ColorBlack & Rose
Most relevant reviews
- thomast2110Oct 03, 2011by
Easy to setup and use, great color and display, extremely satisfied!
I have only had it for a few hours, but so far everything you would expect from your monitor, all the available cords, easy to setup as with all monitors, just plug & play, adjust your screen resolution, if you bought a bigger monitor! Its as simple as that, it has a auto adjust feature that adjust the picture for you to make sure your screen is centered, which came on as soon as I plugged it in and turned it on. Great monitor, I bought mine refurbished, which in my philosophy your getting pretty much a slighly used if not brand new item that was sent back to the factory everything that was wrong with it in the first place replaced, and tested. So you might as well say it is brand new, and you can usually get refurbished items from 40 - 70% off!
- anythingdirectOct 21, 2011by
you can't get the best name in monitors for this price anywhere else.
this is the best monitor i have ever had. it came quick and undamaged worked right out of the box. for those people that are complaining about set up. you need to understand something. everyone has a different set up. there is no way the factory could set this monitor up to meet everyone's specific needs. so when you get it you have to set it up for your system. i had to set mine up for my particular needs. it was fun . it helps you to get to know your monitor. i got it set up the way i wanted. it took about 30 min. but now it is perfect. it has all the setting you will need to movies to gaming aspect ratio, which is the screen size. i got mine set up for gaming and movies to work together. now keep in mind i knew nothing about this monitor, but it is a new toy so play with it try different settings, if you don't like it change it back. "Hint" do 1 setting at a time then move to the next. this will help you get use to the settings on your new Monitor. So if your needs change you will know how to set it up for the new changes. The LED set up is for the red LED menu buttons at the bottom right corner. also the Menu H position and V position is for the menu that pops up when you push menu. line it up with the right bottom controls, so that the arrows line up with the touch screen buttons. In reference to the gentleman's (creative consultant services) comments below that could not be more wrong, either he got a different monitor or he has no clue on how to set up a monitor. some people just can not be pleased with anything. Read full review
- rebootApr 13, 2012by
Worth every penny and more!
I have always been skeptical of older used electronics. I mean can u really trust what the seller is saying about the product. The details provided by Samsung really gives you the feeling they are very proud of this, mid-sized, mid-priced monitor. I have found that they really have the right to 'pound their chests' on this one. They really hit the mark with a bullseye for the 'target market' that they built this monitor to for and then some. They didn't skimp on features, ease of use, and picture quality. Actually compared to other monitors in this size and price range, it surpasses any monitor by a good 80-90%. What really sold me, among all the other features was that NO other moitor has a 2ms response time. For casual to hard-core gamers this monitor 'hits the mark' big time!!! HD picture quality is awesome... and playing a 3D game or movie... the picture literally jumps right off the screen. To summerize, I can only say that for the money, this monitor rocks!!! Read full review
- blooddogg757Mar 02, 2012by
Perfect desktop monitor! Gorgeous picture quality! Would buy again!
Extremely high picture quality, great color saturation and response time. Cool touch panel front display. Swivel and tilt screen is nice. Too bad it doesn't have speakers, but it is a monitor not a T.V. Also does not feature HDMI, but again, this is a monitor, not a T.V. and to include HDMI without speakers would be...odd.
- jdvmsr1176Oct 06, 2011by
It dont get any better, unit or vendor. Most pleased with both. That is grt
Samsung makes many of its' own chips, and produces a consistantly high quality product. I have TWO monitors, and three Samsung TV units, 22-47". THIS monitor is gorgeous, like the 650USD TV I got for wife, albeit NOT 120Hz. The HD screens are crisp, details fine, and colors rich. WIDE scale to adjust, if need, from concealed buttons by the LIGHTED on/off SW. The backlit scrn is bit bright at factory settings, but can be dimmed to save eyesight. FAST responses, and covers all that my nVidia 580 can throw. The VENDOR was FAST, and pleasure to deal with. Unit arr on time, in org-box.