All listings for this product
Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $342.57Trending at $385.47
- $129.99Trending at $166.50
- $1,074.23Trending at $1,498.66
- $629.00Trending at $649.00
- $125.41Trending at $142.65
- $238.36Trending at $279.95
- $399.00Trending at $549.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith a response time of just 5ms, the 24-inch black Samsung SyncMaster B2430H monitor ensures you can enjoy even fast-moving action scenes and sports games fabulously. The 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Samsung monitor gives you slicing sharp images with rich, vivid colors. Depending on which mode you choose, the MagicBright 3 feature of this LCD monitor optimizes the contrast, brightness and gamma correction to give you brilliant-quality images. Conserve energy with the Magic Eco feature of the Samsung SyncMaster B2430H. Compatible with Windows 7, this Samsung monitor allows for consistent and precise color reproduction. The Magic Angle technology employed in this LCD monitor gives you crisp images no matter which direction you view it from.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Perfect high speed performance</strong><br />With a response time of 5ms, you can be sure that your monitor will perform perfectly, even in the fastest moving scenes. This stunning, seamless motion imaging presents movies, games, and internet streamed content with precision and without the motion judder, blurring, and ghosting that can occur on a slower monitor, allowing you to enjoy a completely immersive viewing experience.</li><li><strong>Get into the details</strong><br />The differences make all the difference. That's why the Samsung ultra-high 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio automatic backlight adjustment creates deeper, more dramatic dark tones and brighter, more striking light tones. Now you can enjoy images that echo reality with rich, vivid color and brilliant natural intensity.</li><li><strong>Feel the effects of color</strong><br />Enhance images your way using Samsung's advanced ColorEffect feature. Open your eyes to a completely customized viewing experience as you play with photographic effects that match your mood. Choose from Aqua, sepia, green and grayscale to interact with your display in a whole innovative way - namely, yours.</li><li><strong>The smart size</strong><br />Why should seeing the whole picture be a stretch, or for that matter, a distorted facsimile of the original? With Samsung's intelligent adjustable image size function, you'll be able to enjoy images exactly as they were intended, by portraying standard sized content in its original format, on a wider screen.</li><li><strong>Customize your control</strong><br />Samsung's innovative custom key feature puts enhanced entertainment at your fingertips, literally. By allowing you to assign your favorite function to the customized key, your favorite features are accessed in a flash. The beauty is, you decide.</li><li><strong>Connect faster, better</strong><br />Samsung's HDMI connections are the fastest, most secure way of connecting peripheral high definition devices with your monitor. Everything from DVD players to camcorders and video game consoles to digital cameras connect with ease, and are the most pure digital output you'll experience.</li><li><strong>Picture perfection</strong><br />HDCP is Samsung's innovative way of protecting the integrity of the content that's being transmitted to your monitor through the DVI interface. This naturally delivers the highest resolution images, allowing you to enjoy 100% pure digital content, all the time.</li><li><strong>Goes off by itself</strong><br />Samsung monitors aren't just high performers. They're eco-friendly, efficiency experts as well. The automatic off timer allows users to save energy by setting the monitor to turn itself off at a specified time. As an added benefit, this ensures optimal performance for lasting reliability and extended life.</li></ul>
- Additional MPNLS24PUHKFEN,LS24PUHKFV/ZA
- Product LineSamsung SyncMaster
- Display TechnologyFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix),LCD,LCD Flat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)
- Screen Size24"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio14:9,16:9
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- jodys-good-junkApr 07, 2012by
A good display, made better by a reasonable price tag.
First, let me address the main concern I had with this monitor: Several reviews I read said the base was "flimsy" or "cheap". I was worried that it would fall forward when bumped, but I found the base to be quite sturdy. It doesn't attach with screws, so it would fall out if you picked the screen up by the base, but the directions specifically tell you not to do that. Now, on to the features. There's not a lot to say that isn't in the literature. I wanted a large HD screen that would attach to DVI from my PC, and HDMI from another source like a Blu-Ray player. No problems here, as the B2430H has both these inputs as well as the old VGA D-sub. The Source control on the touch panel is a little finicky, and it has taken me more than once flipping through the connections to get the screen to respond. The auto adjustment worked very well, and using the included software to adjust the screen didn't make much improvement. Unless you're doing professional graphic work or an extreme videophile, the auto adjustment will work fine. The picture quality is pretty good. After using an older 17" LCD for many years, the brightness of this model is pretty overwhelming, even hard on the eyes. I'm starting to adjust, though, and now I notice things I wasn't seeing on my old screen: colors are more realistic and objects hidden in the background are more visible. The display seemed fuzzy on HDMI from my PC, but DVI from the PC and HDMI from my laptop both look great. That was probably a driver issue. There are higher-quality displays out there, for sure, but those weren't in my price range. Despite the few quirks (the touch panel controls, power cord had to be seated VERY firmly), this is an excellent display for the price range. I would recommend it if price and size are more important than a perfect picture. Read full review
- rongspencerMay 08, 2011by
Great picture. Totally worth the money!
The monitor was an amazing purchase! The picture is crystal clear and I love the design of it as well. Its lightweight and can almost be put anywhere you'd want. The only problem I had was that the buttons to change the display on the bottom of the monitor are touch sensitive, and they are very hard to see unless you put your face really close. Maybe if they added a blue glow to them, they would be alright, but still then, they are very small and I mis-touch wrong buttons when i am trying to turn my monitor off. Other than that, this monitor is great, and Id recommend this to another person any-day!
- karldirckDec 08, 2012by
Good product as I expected from Samsung
Good quality for a 1080p Monitor. I comes with all of the standard features I expected and works great.
- robinsultanFeb 12, 2011by
I love my new comp since you can watch tv too also the size its Humongous. It also is very clear and rarely has blurriness.10x better then my 20 inch moniter!!!!
- coreye314Nov 19, 2011by
Amazing monitor. Look no further.
My eyes had to adjust to using this monitor and it made me dizzy/gave me a headache during the first week, but after that it was fine. Amazing picture. :)