Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $298.74Trending at $319.99
- $258.88Trending at $288.49
- $189.99Trending at $209.99
- $174.99Trending at $195.50
- $169.50Trending at $188.75
- $189.99Trending at $220.00
- $259.99Trending at $269.99
About this product
- Product InformationSamsung's S5230 features compact size. Its sleek squared shape with chic color completes touch style. The interface offers more versatile, intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. Large LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view. Its 3-megapixel camera takes high quality photographs on the go. Smile shot only takes a photo when the subject is smiling, helping you capture even the most elusive smilers.
- Family LineSamsung Star
- Storage Capacity50MB
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,SDHC Card,miniSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 600 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 800 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution240 x 400 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.17 in.
- Depth0.47 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight3.24 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)2000
Most relevant reviews
- frankq123singin...Apr 10, 2013by
very good product
the phone is very simple easy to use, long life battery, the phone size is very good you can text using your one hand only. you can adjust size of your received messages.
- thitavNov 06, 2013by
Great value for money.
I bought this phone for my son, who is really enjoying the internet features and the fact that he has a touch screen phone which. It charges really quickly and allows for caller reject and fake calls. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wants a high tech but inexpensive phone for their child.
- fer_par2008Feb 06, 2012by
I am happy with it because its applications are enough for my use.
I have bought this product because I've already had one for myself. This one was a gift for my niece. I recommend her this model because of its ease of use, its applications, touch characteristics. These features convinced me to buy it again. What I dislike about this product is that even when I don't use it it doesn't offer wi-fi connection and for the sell price many others brands can sell you a smartphone with android system which includes many free applications. I sincerely recommend this product for people who doesn't need social networks. I have bought it for 4 times because my friends ask me too to buy it for them.
- 1010adcMar 29, 2010by
Samsung GT S5230 Unlocked cell phone
Does what it's supposed to do. A very affordable low end touch screen phone with just enough features to make it basic and simple enough to the average user. The screen takes a little practice to get use to but after playing with it for a few hours it works very well. Would I recommend this phone, yes if you are looking for a smaller, lightweight, touch screen that is easy to handle and use this will work great. It's a Samsung which is in my opinion a plus as I have other Samsung products that have worked great. My rating would have been excellent but really this phone comes very close to it.
- amomisspouso22Apr 09, 2011by
Its very sensitive to the touch & screen saver not good
I bought This For my kids. I had to buy a parént control package only because it wont hook to wifi instead it cost $5. for if they touch one wrong button. This Phone is very sensible to touch, just picking up the Phone several screens opened up & it no option to close them, they stay open on 1st screen page. You can use a 2nd screen, but if you enlarge the photo once. All will be enlarged. I cant even Tell its my sons photo on the screen. When you want to maje a call you hace to press numbers several times For it to come up; then several Of the same # pops up. & you hace to deleté & start over. I have had many many phones. I buy a new one For each Family member atleast once a year, For the past 15 years. I aleara end up Using them & showing everyone else all there's to know about the Phone. I have used iphones since the 1st Came Out @ 4 years ago. However, ive delt With many samsungs blackberrys nokias & Lgs. iPhone is by far the best. Read full review