More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,219.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $546.61Trending at $569.95
- $439.99Trending at $446.36
- $1,379.99Trending at $1,598.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe black Samsung 16.1 MP digital camera is a simple and compact camera that features a variety of high-quality options. Equipped with the optical zoom of 5x and the digital zoom of 5x, the Samsung ST77 can take high-quality photos with its CCD sensor resolution of 16.1 MP. The f/2.5 lens integrated in this point and shoot digital camera is capable of capturing high-quality shots even in low light conditions, such as in candlelight. Thanks to the wide-angle lens, the Samsung 16.1 MP digital camera also captures group photos and nature panoramas. The optical image stabilization system in the Samsung ST77 ensures that the photos are focused and steady even in low light conditions. All the images can be viewed on the 2.7-inch screen of the point and shoot digital camera. From there, the user can also choose from a range of effects to add creativity to the photos. In addition to photographs, the Samsung 16.1 MP digital camera captures HD-quality 720p videos with the speed of 30 fps.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Weight3.56 Oz.
- Display Size2.7"
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- blackstonsJan 11, 2013by
Great value, features are a little slack, but still a great camera.
I was excited when I found this camera for the price. Not that I am not still pleased with it, but some of the features are kind of tricky to use. It doesn't have some of the features of a camera that I have had 5+ years. Of course I still need to sit down and got through the manual to figure some of it out. But overall, love the size, wieght and picture quality of this camera!
- 74xomeFeb 05, 2013by
Great compact camera for beginners or as addition to SLR camera.
I choose a portable camera to make photo of my childrens and requirements were: 1) light and compact that has always been with me 2) Micro-usb jack, to avoid carry a bunch cables and adaptors. 3) Optical stabilisation. It's just must have thing, IMHO. And all of it i found at this camera! It's small, lightweight, good looking. I was afraid that built-in battery will be quickly discharged, but it is not! More than 100 photos in cold and battery was still alive. After 1.5 month of using it i can say, that i'm happy to make this purchase! And the result: Pro: 1) Compact, lightweight, good looking and comfortable in the hand. 2) Long-life battery. 3) Universal micro-usb jack for charging and connecting with PC (no need in additional cables) 4) Optical stabilisator that works! 5) Good picture quality even in full automatic mode. 6) Fast first shoot. Cons: 1) Macro photos are hard to shoot (problems with focus on object). But almost all of the cameras in this price are even worse. Read full review
- ovationguitar20...Oct 14, 2012by
A great little camera that does big things at a small price.
This camera is a perfect size for a pocket and takes a great picture. Easy to use right out of the box. Had all the features of higher priced cameras that I wanted/needed. A perfect choice in my opinion.
- dt820Mar 08, 2013by
Great camera in a compact size.
It is easy to use and versatile for its compact size. Makes taking pictures and recording video a breeze.
- justmedianaFeb 23, 2013by
Waiting on accesories to use my new camera!
I am waiting for my order from Amazon for my MicroSD Flash Card with SD Adapter. The extras of course battery charger & camera case. I really wish I had everything, would have liked to try my new camera out this weekend. My husband and I are seeing both grand-kids. As soon as I have everything together I will be trying my camera out. Do you keep these cameras in stock? I have a son who could use a good camera, and has a birthday coming up. Can't hardly stand it until I can take my first photo with my new camera. ~Diana