Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $30.89Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by nt_electronics
- Est. delivery by May 2
- $23.95Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by cammer427
- Est. delivery by May 1
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,229.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $601.24Trending at $618.99
- $3,114.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,689.99
- $774.99Trending at $996.95
- $459.95Trending at $496.95
- $566.43Trending at $598.00
About this product
- Product InformationDon't be fooled by its compact size. The NV3 features seven different and dynamic ways to entertain your senses, whatever your mood. The NV3 is much more than a camera: it answers the needs of consumers who crave for more, combining a more luxurious design and practical multimedia technology.The NV3 is a convergence device, functioning as a high-resolution 7.2 mega-pixel digital camera. It also acts as an MP3 player using a special audio processing chip delivering 3D, Jazz, Rock, and other sound effects; a Portable Multimedia Player that can be connected to an external speaker for realistic movie sounds; a digital camcorder with MPEG-4 TVD & VGA video support for TV quality images; a voice recorder and a Sound clip function to record voice during 10-second self-timer shooting mode; a text viewer for reading text on the LCD or to use as an e-book; and as a portable disk with a 16M built-in memory and external SD card. The NV3 is a truly practical multimedia digital camera, with features to attract the next generation of digital photographers.With Samsung's unique ASR (Advanced Shake Reduction) system, 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, and 230K 2.5" LCD, the NV3 is a spectacular digital camera in itself. Its multitasking function enables you to listen to music while taking pictures.The NV3 is a thin digital camera at 17.5mm in depth, encased in a black stainless steel body that is scratch and shock resistant. As with the other models in the NV Series, it uses the unique Samsung digital camera blue ring to maintain its identity with the NV range.The NV3 also minimizes zoom noise in movie recording mode enabling sound to be recorded. With AGC (Auto Gain Control) recording technology, the NV3's video quality delivers a real camcorder like experience.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution7.2 MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Sensor Size1/2.5"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range1-80cm
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera38 - 114mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed15 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/2 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1000,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1000
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 3.4 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size15 MB
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Card,SD Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone,Without Viewfinder
- Depth0.69 in.
- Height2.24 in.
- Width3.72 in.
- Weight5 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector TypesDC power input,USB 2.0
- Expansion SlotSD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9,Apple Mac OS 9.0 or later,Apple Mac OS X 10.4,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MPEG-4
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.2,JPEG
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAudio Recording,Edit Function,Not Interchangeable Lenses,Red eye Fix,USB 2.0,With LCD Protected Position
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Blue,Frames,Green,Negative,Red,Sepia
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Manual,Sunset (Preset)
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- jokes60123Nov 09, 2010by
I bought a used version (dents, scratches, much use) and this thing just performs like a champ. There aren't a *huge* amount of features, but everything you would need to take family or nature photos. More importantly the focus routine is excellent, the macro shots are all clear and have good depth of field and overall the camera is really solid. I'll be looking for a second one in mint condition in the near future.
- afr_q21Feb 02, 2007by
Great camera, with good image quality
This is a great camera. The design is cool and small, it fits perfectly in any of your pockets, and it's made entirely of steel. It has a lot of functions, and also reproduces MP3, viedo files and can read text files, but I really donb't use all those features. The macro function is great. The image quality is pretty good, could have been a little better. The ASR (advanced shake reduction) is good but it really slow the time of taking a pic, and the night mode is the worst function, it takes very good images but it takes almost a minute for every pic and the camera must stand completely static and so the subject. The battery is not the best one, but you can make about 200 shots. Video function is very good, I can record 2 + hours of video on a 2 gb SD card in 640 x 480 at 30 fps! Overall, it's a great camera, with pretty good image quality and ready to go with you anywhere. Read full review
- kp1984Apr 07, 2011by
love this camera very much
i got this camera last year from Craigslist for like 30 buck and fell in love with it so much...i show it off every where i go...i got family member and friends asking for it so i told them that i would help them out so i went on to Ebay and start bidding and i won 3 so far....i strongly recommend it to everyone who is looking for a camera...