All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $338.95
- $259.99Trending at $269.00
- $289.99Trending at $356.99
- $169.50Trending at $188.95
- $187.99Trending at $200.00
- $164.99Trending at $171.99
- $189.99Trending at $199.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung SGH A897 Mythic is a high performance touchscreen Samsung cell phone with Mobile TV that provides you with great quality TV programs. The 3.3-inch display screen of the Samsung SGH A897 Mythic offers perfectly clear view of all your contents. The one-touch access feature of this Samsung mobile phone lets you go through the menu easily and quickly. The Samsung SGH A897 Mythic has a 3.2 megapixel camera that allows you to capture great images of all the special moments of your life. The 32 GB maximum storage capacity of this Samsung cell phone lets you store all your pictures, videos, movies, games and more. Communicate conveniently with up to 3 hours talk time of this Samsung mobile phone.
- Family LineSamsung Mythic
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity189MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / GPRS
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1150 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 180 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 252 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.3"
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.49 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.05 in.
- Weight3.81 oz
Most relevant reviews
- gtobuff555Oct 06, 2012by
Great features and easy to use. Bad battery life.
Overall its features are very good. The battery life is terrible. The icons are easy to use and organize. The tools are also very easy to use and work well. Phone usage and volume are great. The querty keyboard is responsive but I have large fingers so often will type the wrong letter and have to redo it. It is sluggish to go into the keyboard and that is annoying. The one thing that holds this phone back is the battery life as it is terrible. When you turn it on you must turn off all apps, which helps some. If you talk a lot, be prepared to talk with the charger on. I mostly text so if I am careful, I can get 2 days of usage on the battery. If I have to talk, it will last 45 minutes maximum until the battery is gone.
- 960670241@delet...Aug 07, 2012by
A low-end alternative to a more pricey smart phone. Battery dies quickly!
Lots of features including a TV app. But the main screen is confusing to use and icons are huge - hiding your background pictures. The battery life is expected to reach 3 hours of talk time, but in all actuality I'm lucky to get 1.5hrs in right after removing the phone from the charger. Takes a short time to charge the battery so that is a definite indication of how little power the battery provides. The only way to create a new text message is to open the menu and then going into messages, can't go through the texting shortcut icon on main screen. Battery life indicator icon stays full until the last 15mins and then quickly drops giving you between 2-5 warnings that the battery is about to die (depending on whether you're currently on the phone or not). This is not the top of the line device I was hoping for but it'll do for now. I haven't tested the internet or any data-using features because of the amount it costs for a data plan, but I can only imagine how much faster this phone will die while using the full features it's equipped to offer. Read full review
- buckbilly41Jun 15, 2013by
Overall good practical phone.
So far a good phone for the price. I like the size of the screen. Texting is really easy on it and I like the side menu you can pull over. So far no problems except the battery that came with it died after full charge in about 45 minutes. I was sent a new battery for free. All good.
- supernova900Apr 22, 2011by
Decent phone for the money with lots of fuctions and good sound quality.
Phone quality is good. Sound and volume is good. I also bought the phone because of the camera which is also good. Good by my standards are 4 of 5. Cons, I don't like the mini USB connection that is AT THE TOP of the phone , pretty much makes talking on the phone while the phone is charging very annoying, also the phone's battery consumption is frequent.If you can live with that, it's a decent phone (for the money), if you talk alot, I recommend a second battery.Has alot of neat functions, 3 Desk tops, lots of internal storage, controls are pretty straight forward, like the touch screen that has a slight pulse to let you know that you have hit the key. It's not an Iphone or a Nokia n95, but you should be able to pick one up in good shape for under a hundred with charger and storage card, so for that kind of money, I recommend it, if you can deal with the Cons I mentioned. Read full review
- carla3146Dec 27, 2013by
Great easy to use phone.
Great little phone. It is easy to use and it's small size makes it easy to carry. I would recommend this phone to family and friends. It is perfect for getting use to a smart phone.