More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,748.95Trending at $3,197.00
- $1,699.26Trending at $1,996.99
- $3,799.52Trending at $3,887.00
- $1,943.95Trending at $2,196.99
- $3,399.52Trending at $3,479.52
- $4,275.00Trending at $4,589.75
- $3,085.00Trending at $3,232.34
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to Anynet+ technology of the Samsung LN22D450 LCD television, you can control all your HDMICEC-compatible digital devices with a single remote control. The ConnectShare technology of this Samsung LCD television lets you view image, videos and music on it by simply plugging the USB memory drive. The Wide Colour Enhancer of this Samsung television improves the image quality. The SRS TruSurround HD of this Samsung LCD television delivers amazing sound quality. Included with 60CMR (Clear Motion Rate), the Samsung LN22D450 television enhances the motion performance of picture to get clear and crisp picture. You can easily mount this Samsung television on the wall thanks to the VESA Wall Mount 75 x 75 options.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Full HD 1080p resolution</strong><br />Experience a greater level of detail and clarity in the picture than you ever thought possible.</li><li><strong>ConnectShare JPEG does exactly as its name implies</strong><br />It allows you to easily connect your MP3 player or digital camera to your TV and share music, videos and photos. Simply connect your digital devices and enjoy.</li><li><strong>SRS TheaterSound</strong><br />Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology.</li><li><strong>3-watt x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception</strong><br />It supports multi-channel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.</li></ul>
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Series4 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size22"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesInternet Browsing,Not Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Built-in TunerATSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power41.5 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.56 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 3 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height13.9 in.
- Width21.4 in.
- Depth2.4 in.
- Weight11 lbs
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack,Internet Apps and Widgets
Most relevant reviews
- stangnutJun 09, 2011by
Terrible Picture, Will never buy Samsung again.
I chose this TV because I have a 46" Samsung I bought 3 years ago and it's great. (other than the poorly designed remote) I expected this brand new model to be just as good, if not better. It's not even close. The worst part is the picture quality. The picture is very grainy, even on HD channels and DVD's. Even though the TV is supposed to be 1080p, it looks more like 720. I know there was an older model with a similar model number that a 720p. It makes me wonder if I somehow got one of those instead. The speakers are pathetic. Sometimes I have to turn the volume up to 3/4 (somewhere in the 60's) even though I'm only 10 ft away. And, of course, they still haven't made a better remote. The layout is all wrong. Most notably the ENTER button is no where near the number buttons. Very awkward to use. While I'm very happy with my old 46" TV, this new 22" is so bad, I doubt if I'll ever buy another Samsung product. Read full review